Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Museum? It's only going to praise its French heroes. Like Jeanee and you. I'm like...Canadian. I have completely nothing to do with France."

Astolfo: "That's not true! Come and well find out!"

Y/N: "We are not going to find anything nice in there but oh well-Woah!"

In a sprint, Astolfo had grabbed onto Y/N's hand and dragged him into a sprint as well to the nearest museum.

The thing about entering a simulation is that it treats your body into a regular human again, meaning no more class/personal skills or any noble phantoms.

The only thing you could do is let your armor form on you but that's about it.

As the two entered the museum, they were granted access to the French's valuable possessions of old.

Astolfo: "Y/N! Y/N! Look! My sword is here!"

Y/N: "..."

His eyes seemed to be captivated by this one particular item.

He tensed up in a manner and clenched his hand.

What was displayed in the showcase was the Archduke's journal from way before.

Astolfo realized that Y/N still haven't got over the fact that Archduke betrayed him, and so, she swayed him somewhere else.

Astolfo: "Hey! Y/N look over here! This is you!"

In a slideshow on the TV, it showed paintings portraying Y/N becoming allies with France. All though France wasn't populated until later, Canada and France had a tight relationship during the 1300s.

But when both Y/N and Archduke died, there were no leaders for a very long time in their respective countries.

And Canada wouldn't be discovered by the entire world until 1497, and not only that, not fully colonized until 1608.

Y/N: "Yeah, I was 15 around the time. That's when my father had just died of a sickness."

Astolfo: "Wow! What did you do as King?"

Y/N: "I wasn't crowned King until I was 20, and when I did, I died. Only 5 years of reign."

Astolfo: "Maybe if you had a knight like me, you wouldn't have died a horrible death! Haha!"

Y/N: "I think the result would still be the same. You would rather play patty cake with the enemy than fight them."

The two went and found a lot of things, Jeanee's flagged spear, Y/N's Declaration of Alliance to France, Napoleon's battle record, Marie Antoinette's history of reign, and more.

They grabbed along a few free souvenirs, and when they exited the museum, there was almost nothing to do.

Astolfo: "Now! I have finally given you a tour of the modern-day world! How'd ya like it?"

Y/N: "It was nice of course..."

Looking into the setting sun, Y/N didn't want to leave the simulated world now. There was much, much more he could do.

And besides, they only visited France.

Not his homeland.

Y/N: "Hey...Astolfo?"

Astolfo: "Hm?"

Y/N: "Is there a way we can get to Canada somehow?"

Astolfo: "I suppose, but we need t catch a flight...after all, there are no boundaries in this world! C'mon, let's go Y/N!"

Y/N: "Please don't grab my hand and start-"

Astolfo grabs Y/N's hand and starts running once again...

Fate/Grand Order

Waiting for the airplane to take off, it was dark in France, and while most people slept on the plane ride, Y/N didn't.

He's seen an airplane before, but never actually been in one, and it was alright, to say the least.

Astolfo had already fallen asleep, and sitting next to Y/N was even better for the French Prince.

Y/N had talked about it to Astolfo, saying he didn't want to go back to Chaldea any time soon, and he wanted to stay in this world for a full 3 days.

Astolfo was surprised and thought her tour throughout France must've sparked something within Y/N.

But when you are born in the 1300s and visit the modern world, you are found to see your homeland once again.

Would Canada treat him like a hero? After all, he was the first one to discover the country right after his father. He must be held high in praise.

Looking out to the window, besides the vast ocean that stretched out for miles and miles, he saw the stars and thought to himself on multiple occasions.

Chaldea

Gudako: "This is bad...this is really bad..."

Mash: "What happened, master?"

Gudako: "I can't seem to find Y/N anywhere!"

Mash: "Which one?"

Gudako: "The one who tried to threaten the entire training room! That Y/N! I think I must've scared him off..."

Gudako was always one to be open-minded and be a realist at the same time.

But when Y/N is on the loose, who knows what he could do?

First the summoning accident, then the training room...what if...

What if he accidentally destroys the director's room?

Gudako could not allow that to happen at all.

Gudako: "Y/N is not answering my calls when I ask for him, and he's not in his room neither...I've checked almost every room too..."

Mash: "Perhaps...he's in the simulation room?"

Gudako: "Hm?"

Mash: "The simulation room is the only room where servants could escape from you, master. After all, Y/N's era is in the 1300s, so it does make sense if he wanted to visit the world today."

The master thought about it, what Mash was saying is tight, but did it just seem like Y/N to go on and do such?

Gudako: "Believe it or not, Y/N has only been here for less than a week. He can't find out what each room does in a couple of days."

Mash: "I suppose you are right master..."

Simulated World
Canada, 2020.

Y/N: "HEY! That's Lake Ontaririo! I named that! Wait, and over here are the old trade routes! Hold on...is that my castle in the distance..?!"

Astolfo: "Y/N, we've just arrived! Maybe we should take a break and-woah!"

Without saying another word, Y/N grabs onto Astolfo's hand, and the two make a dash for it.