33. I need to use both my hands for this...

⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

"How are you feeling?" Lazar asked me as we are sitting in his car,on our way to his home

"How are you feeling?" Lazar asked me as we are sitting in his car,on our way to his home. I took a deep breath and looked out through the window. The sun on it's way down and the sky in a light pink shade."I'm feeling good. I finally got the answers and the rage out that I been holding in for so long." I said and turned my head towards him.

His other hand in a arm armrest and his other one on the wheel. He looked back at me for a few seconds. His green eyes lighting up as our met. He smiles and look back at the road.

"I want you to meet someone today. But first we will go to my house and get ready. I have some dresses there you can use." He said and I smiled. It would be nice to actually meet someone who isn't a doctor or a maffia ganger.

"Okay! Who are they?" I asked. I looked back at him. His beard in a light stubb,his straight nose so perfect on his face and those green eyes...I could get lost in them.

"You'll see. I promise...you will like them." He said and smiled. I nodded and looked back out through the window.

I wonder who they're?

__

It's my parents we will go to

It's my parents we will go to. I think she will kill me when se finds out...but it will be worth it. She's the one I love and I know I will marry her. Maybe not too soon. But someday. And I will tell her that...one day.

"Get a hot shower and dress. I will be showering in the other one." I said as we just walked into my bedroom. I turned around in shock as I felt two small hamds on my shoulders. I turned around and Jessica's lips collided with mine. My hand found her small waist,and I pulled her closer to me. She moaned as my hand squeezed her waist a little. Her hands in my hair tuggimg on it. It made me groan out loud.

I took my hand away from her waist and ripped off the armrest. I need to use both my hands for this...

Jessica pulled away and chuckled as I ripped the armrest away and threw it on the floor. I smiled and pulled her into a deep kiss again. I groaned as I felt her rub herself against me. So I picked her up so her legs wrapped around my waist. I walked us to the shower and turned on the water. I began to take off her top as her hands was around my neck.

I broke the kiss and looked down at Jessica. Her brown eyes looking into my green eyes with so much passion. So much...Love?

I put Jessica down and took off my shirt. She looked at my abs and licked her lips. Fuck...I could feel my big hard on through my pants...

I could see the scars on her arms...I could feel the stabbing feeling in my chest again. I bent down to her level and kissed her arms. I then pulled her into a hug,as I kossed her neck. I could feel her breathing getting heavier and heavier. I found her lips and kissed them too. She moaned and took off her pants. I did the same and fast,we were both fully naked. She pulled away and looked at my big hard-on. Her eyes widend and she swallowed the big lump in her throat.

I smiled and kissed her again. I felt the water and it was hot. So I took her hand and pulled her with me into the shower. I pushed her against the wall as I began to kiss her neck. The water dripping down on our naked body's. Her hands was on either side of my shoulders. Squeezing everytime I hit the spot on her neck.

I only went  further down...to her nipples. I took one in my mouth earning a whimper and a moan. I smiled against her skin and sucked and licked. I released the one and took the other one. I did the same thing,earning the same thing again...I began to kiss her tummy,making goosebumps erupt on her body. My hands on either side of her body.

I was now above her private part. But I stood up. I took my hands down there instead as my lips found her mouth. I kissed her deeply as my hand began to feel her down there...she was so wet. I began to play with her,making moans escaping her mouth and her hands squezing my back. I bent down and pulled her legs around my shoulders.

My finger found her entrance and I pushed one finger inside. She monaed and threw her head back,making me let out a growl at the sight. Her head throwing back in pleasure...

My tounge found her wet,pussy,and I began to lick her. My finger pumped in and out of her fast. Her moans began to come more and more,her breathing getting more faster for each pump. My tounge circled around her buddy,and her legs began to shake. I pushed one more finger in. She's so tight around my finger...I wonder how she will feel around my cock...but that will wait...just a few days...

I pumped harder and harder and curled my fingers upwards. The sound of her was like music to my ears. I licked faster and faster,and she moaned a hugh pitched moan as she came undone on my fingers. I had scratch marks on my back,and her juices on my fingers and my lips. I stood up and looked her right into her eyes as I livked my fingers and my mouth. She blushed and smiled. I winked my eye and kissed her on her lips.

"We need to really shower now...we don't have time to be late,baby." I said flirty. She chuckled and nodded.

"Thank you...handsome." She said flirty and smiled. I smiled as I took the shower gel in my hands and began to rub it on her skin...

This woman is so gorgeous...

WORD COUNT:1057