Chapter fourteen

*Edited

*Edited

I sat in my black chair as I heard my phone buzz. Damn...it must be Jessica. I hope she didn't cringe too much. I opened my eyes and brought my phone into one of my hands. I unlocked it and read the message from her.

Yes! She said yes!

Okay,stop fangirling.

I smiled as I thought about this day...first a little coffe date with her and then dinner with my parents. This day is pretty good...I looked at my watch and the time was 8:23 am...crap. It's a few hours left. Time to get to work then.

The hours went quick as I began to work and before I knew it the time said 3 pm,so my shift was over and finally time to meet Jessica. I have no idea why I am so excited to meet her. But everytime I think of her I just get this weird feeling inside of me...hmm.

I stood up from my chair and took off my black suit jacket as I wanted to wear something more comfortable. So I took my skin jacket that laid besides the desk. I put it on and locked the office door. And then began to walk towards my car...

Finally...

After I had talked and everything with Katherine in the changing room,I began to work! I put some new books on the book shelves,cleaned the floor,put the books in order and talked to customers of which book they should buy

After I had talked and everything with Katherine in the changing room,I began to work! I put some new books on the book shelves,cleaned the floor,put the books in order and talked to customers of which book they should buy. This day was a little bit stressful actually...but the shift ended pretty quickly and before I knew it the time was 3 pm!

"Goodbye,Martha! See you on monday!" I said goodbye to Martha,as I had my bag in my hand and waved with my other one. Oh right,it's saturday tomorrow! Yeey!

"Goodbye honey. Yes we do!" She said and smiled. Katherine went home a little earlier. I don't know why,but that's also not my business...

I walked out of the little library,and began to walk to the cafe. It's just like 10 minutes to walk from here so it would be quick.

The sky was blue and the sun was shining bright. The sun was hot on my skin and I love it! It was a little warm in the hoodie,but I am so used to it since I have been cutting myself for a very long time...so nothing new...