Chapter ten

*Edited

*Edited

"So,how's the house?" I ask Jessica,as we are sitting at a table near the big window. We have a perfect view out over the city. It's beginning to get dark outside,making the city light up.

I look at her again. Kind of fucking her with my eyes...she doesn't need to know that though. She looks back at me,her hands as support under her chin,holding her head up. She smiles to me and her teeth shows. Her smile is so attractive.

"It's really good! I am really grateful for it. And thank you again!" She says,as she smiles and look into my eyes for a split second,but looks to the left of us as the service comes.

"Hello,ms and mr. What would you like to eat?" A tall girl comes and asks us. I look over to Jessica who looks down at the brown menu. And so do I.

"I would like a pasta carbonara and a pepsi thanks." She says and smiles to the girl and gives her the menu.

"Same for me,but I take red wine." I say to her,and give her the menu too. She nods and walk from our table. Making us alone again.

"You don't drink alcohol?" I ask her. I mean I'm not suprised really,but I am a little bit curious of why. "No,I don't" she said and shook her head a little and smiled at me. She turned her head from me again.

She looked out through the window,giving me some more time to explore her face and body. I don't what it is...but I just can't get my eyes off of her! I've never thought of myself with a woman in a relationship before...but I just can't let my eyes off of her...the way she bites her lower lip when she's nervous or when she don't dare to look me in my eyes without to blush a little. It makes my heart warm.

"How come you searched a home,if I may ask?" I ask her gently,making her head snap to me. She looks at me nervous and gulp down the saliva in her throat before opening her mouth a little,trying to say something,but nothing comes out.

"You don't have to answer! I was just curious..." I say and look down at the table,shaking my head slightly. That was just dumb of me to ask...I don't have anything with that,dumbass!

Our food comes and we start to eat in silence,while the background music plays,filling our silence. I look up from my food as I am eating,only to see her already looking at me. As I caught her staring she gulps down her food and blush as she looks away fast. I smile to myself and continue eating.

"I-I don't have a really good relationship with my mother...that's why I moved." She says and I turn my head up at her. I can see and hear on her voice that she doesn't like to talk about it. And I can understand that. I wouldn't either if I were her. It's a very personal thing to share with someone.

I take my hand on her's over the table. Her breath hitch as our skin get in contact,and she blushes. I smile and look down a little with my head,trying to get her to look at me. She does as I hoped and I give her a warm smile.

"Im sorry...I didn't know." I say as I pet her hand a little,making her smile back to me.

The time goes and we actually have a pretty good time. We talked a little bit more about work,friends and a little bit about my family. And the whole time,she seemed like she was interested! She listened the whole time and said what she thought. And before I knew it,it was time to go.

"You had a good night?" I asked her as we walked up to her front door. She looked down at the ground and smiled,and looked up at me. Her eyes shining like the stars. Wow.

"I had a really good night, Lazar." She said and smiled. Oh,my name have never sounded better before then from her mouth. I would like to kiss those lips. Hear her moan my name...

"Yeah,me too..." I said and smiled to her. It is dark outside,but I could still see her blush from my smile and comment. We stood really close to eachother...only like four inches apart...

I took my hand and placed it carefully on her cheek,making her stop breathing. I smiled at the feeling of my skin on her's...feeling like electricity. I brought my face closer to her's. And soon enough our lips were touching.

She was shocked at first. Her eyes wide and her body not moving at all. Until my other hand came in touch with her neck,bringing her closer to me if it were possible. She closed her eyes and moved her lips in sync with mine. My tounge,gently caressing her lower lip,asking for permission to explore her mouth. She accepted and opened her mouth,making it possible for my tongue to move with her's. I pulled away and opend my eyes a little. Seeing her smile.

She opend her own eyes and gave me a kiss on my cheek

She opend her own eyes and gave me a kiss on my cheek. My heart gets warm at her touch again.

"Thank you...and next time...I will pay for our food." She said and chuckled. I chuckled to her words,and just stared at her for a few seconds.

"I should probably go now. Work tomorrow you know." I said and winked at her. She chuckled and nodded her head to me. I kissed her cheek,and we said our goodbyes and goodnight's,before I walked over to my car and began to drive home.

As I was sitting in the car I listened to the music and looked out the window and the road. As I was about to pull up at my garage,my phone buzzed. I parked the car,got out and took my phone out.

Shawn: where the hell did you go? You just flew out like a rocket.

Lazar: I had a date to attend to. I'll see you tomorrow,mate. Night.

And with that I walked into my home,and went to bed.