22 | drowned blood

Start from the beginning

The time he had pulled me into his body and kissed me, I knew there was something in my mouth.

Looking down I saw myself dressed in a white suit jacket and white flared striped pants. That bastardo had changed me.

"You really are smart." How was I going to trust him after this?

Not able to comprehend a sentence I closed my eyes leaning my head against the seat.

I heard him breathe out heavily while walking up to me.

His hand cupped my face making me open my eyes in surprise not letting go so I couldn't look anywhere but at him.

"I hate you." I whispered pulling tighter on the chains.

"The feeling is mutual." He responded leaning forward his jaw tight, his sharp jawline full-on display.

"I fucking hate you. I hate you, I hat-" I yelled ruffling around the seat trying to get these cold chains away from my skin just when I felt his tattoo-covered knuckles on my thigh his pinky hitting me directly at my opening through my pants.

In just milliseconds he tugged my pants along with my panties down my legs and pulled them to him while stuffing my black panties in his back pocket. Bending down and licking my clit so fast I wasn't even able to fathom what had just happened.

"For someone who hates me this much, you sure like my body." He said amused nibbling on my clit. Throwing my head back I arched my back for him to bury his face in me and moaned loving-hating the sensation he gave me.

How were we going from a heated argument to this, and why did I just now notice that was always what we did.

It almost always started with a fight or "I hate you".

Licking me, along my walls, biting, playing, rubbing, and pinching my clit, putting his tongue in and out of my opening he dragged his long tongue over my whole pussy before pulling back licking his lips clean.

Starring at my flushed cheeks he chuckled while pulling my panties out of his pocket and dragging them up my leg.

"If I hadn't drugged you, you would have never come with me." He stated obvious, clenching his jaw and going back to give an angered self.

Breathing in and out I sat back straight staring back at him in disbelief. Now is not the time to want more Roy, get your horny ass in check.

"Of course, I wouldn't have come with you! There was a reason I was in London!" I yelled feeling every part of my body shake in anger.

"And what that may be?" He questioned raising his eyebrows while leaning into his own seat.

My body was unable to stop shaking, the only thought that preoccupied my head was how to get out of here and make sure to never see him again because right at this moment I was just disgusted and ashamed to say that I was hurt, something I had tried to never feel in my life again.

"Cecilia! My brother!" How could I be this careless? I promised I would give her a new start and now she was probably waiting for m-

"You don't have a fucking brother! Don't lie to me Bellissima." In one swift position, I flipped my hands over the chain creating a loophole to get my hands out without having to break nor hurt myself.

I stood up taking the chains and throwing them down hearing the heavy metal hit the ground.

Bending down to his seated body I reached his eye level seeing his eyes narrowed and jaw clenched knowing I had just hurt his fucked-up feeling.