Who is she?

Hi there....
Look who updated...
Ok I am sorry...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the reason I am not able to update is I am in 9th and I am busy with studies and my classes are also started that's why I will update once a week. Are u fine with that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let start
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Previously....
To read check previous chappy.
Now....
Next day....
Sid's POV....

I am right now in the college in my first lecture. And I and avneet are sitting together. And the bully of the college is behind us. Well she is a girl. And right now she is irritating avu and avu is not replying but why?

Avu's POV.....
I came in class today morning and sat on a second last bench when a girl came with three other girls and she came towards me and said "Hey nerd get up that's our seat". " Is ur name written here?" I questioned her "And I am not a nerd I am just more smarter than u, u can go and sit somewhere else" I added.

They silently left 2 of them sat behind me and 2 of them on the near bench. A few minutes later Sid and Fainat joined me. The whole time the girls were troubling me. The reason I was not replying them was because the teacher is here.
POV ends.

°°°°°After class°°°°°

Sid's POV....
The class ended. Finally,
"Let's go avi" I said and started to leave. I left the class and walking towards the cafeteria when I heard
"Hey! Wait up!" Ik this voice Avi I stopped and turned around she was running behind me at a distance.

What was she doing in the class? I thought but shrugged it off. We walked to the cafeteria together talking and laughing when I noticed jannat and faisu sitting jannat waved at us as she noticed us too.

Pov end's.
Authors POV.

"Where were u guys?" Asked vaishu.
"We wer..." Sid was interrupted by avneet. "Well...

Flashback....
Siddharth leaves the class. Avneet takes her bag and was about to leave when the girls surrounded her. They were 6 to 7. They started bulling  her. "I think my shoes are dirty..." A girl said who seemed to be their boss.
" Yeah... Hey u nerd clean my shoes" The girl said to avneet.

"Sure!"  She said with an extra sweet smile. Avu removed her handkerchief. She stepped on her foot purposely and the girl screamed in pain. "U..." A girl shouted and tried to punch her but instead avu punched her. After a few minutes of encounter she left the class.
Flashback ends....

***********************************
Hey guys!

What's up?

How was the chapter?

Who was the bully girl?

Is she gonna be an obstacle or friend?

What's coming up next?

Encourage ur author with ur precious votes and comments.

See u soon till then take care and bubbayyee ❣️.

~•Prachi•~