😺 The Unstoppables 😺.

Avu's pov after all of us got into the rooms. Jaanu , Reem and vaishu di r with me while anu, arishfa, ashnoor and ashi will be going to guest rooms. As we have 2 guest rooms and both r same. One for boys and other one for girls we have decided. Though we all r now in my room chitchatting.

When abhi bhai calls. And my screen displayed Abhi bhai ♥️. I picked the call. And as all girls were talking so I went to balcony.

" Hello avu " he said on the phone.
" What happened dada why calling me from jai's room ". I asked.
" Come to jai's room alone " he said and hinged up.
I got out of the room making an excuse that I want water.
I moved to jai's room and saw in more like picked in and saw jai, faisu , bhai and sid.
Wait sid is sad and other's r in tension.
" Should I come in...!?!" I said gaining everyone's attention.
I saw everyone's tension vanishing and a smile crept on everyone's face except sid.
What's up with him...!?! I asked myself.
" Avneet..... " Bhai started " the female lead and our choreographer was Sid's girlfriend but they broke up and the reason is the were not getting well together" he continued. And I looked at sid who nodded.
" So u want me to find a person who can sing in her place and can coreograph ur dance?" I questioned
" No we want u to join our team and sing in her place". said ayaan coming from nowhere.
Ayaan Zubair

Brother of jannat zubair

Brother of jannat zubair. Youngest of all. Loves avneet as jannat. Supportive and possessive towards janneet.
.
End of pov.
"What" said avneet shocked.
"Please don't say no" said sid.
"Umm ok but I need to tell this to jannat and vaishu di." Said avu and left.
Jaan's POV.
I saw avneet coming back to the room. Looks like she wants to talk to us. I went to her and " what happened".
She told her what happened and I was shocked+happy+sad for sid more like I had a mix of emotions.
"I will be joining u guys after valentine's week."
She said. " I have some stuffs to wrap up so after a week".
"Don't dare forget tomorrow is rose day 🌹." Warned Reem.
"We won't" I said and rolled my eyes.
And so did avu.
After having some chitchat all of us driffted to sleep......
**********************************

That's it.
.

How was the chapter?
.
Hope you liked it?
.
Sidneet scenes coming up soon.
.
What's up with rose day?
.
Sid broke up.
.
Favorite part?
.
Worst part?
.
Do you find story interesting?
.
See u all soon till then
Bubbayyee.
.
-Prachi.