😗 forms😗

Hello guys.....
Happy holi......
I am writing this chappy for holi special 💞❣️.

Previously......
faisu proposed jannat... And she said yes....

Now.....
The Feb was passed and March has started only 1 week is left for holi and sidneet has started building feelings for each other. But they still don't know what they feel for each other.

Avu's POV........ {This story will mostly contain her POV or Sid's}.

I woke up by alarms ringing and sun kissing me. What a pleasant morning. But let's see how will our day be and I and sid started singing together and we have first concert together after so long..... A day before holi. . .

I did my morning chores and took a black ripped jeans and 1jkk, and then went down and did my breakfast and we are going to a beach today as we have something important to discuss. . . . . .

Right now jai is standing waiting for me. I put in my white snikkers and ran upto him and saw him already sitting on his bike. I pulled my bike out too and we drove to jaan's place and their jaan sat on mine bike while

We met at the beach ⛱️ their was a cafe near we sat their i, sid, fainat rinushka, abhinavi, jaireem were sitting and ayaan has gone to bring our order.

"I am thinking to join University" I started.
"Well I want to." Jaan said.
"But..." I took a deep breath and jaan continued "we can or have to go outside the country again."

Sid held my hand tight and smiled at me I returned the smile. "Let's join the university" he said. "Wait..... What....!?!" I asked.
"Yeeppppp" anu and ashi said and jumped out of excitement.
All agreed even abhinavi.
"Okay 😂👌. Let's get all ur forms done today....!!!" I said
"Yeah I will drop ur forms till tonight" jaan said.
"Let's go get their forms" I said and we both stood up. Not before signalling sid to leave my hand.

Everyone went to their homes and
I and jaanu went and bought the form and gave it to everyone after dropping jannat to her house I went to  Sid house. I pressed the button and the door open only to be greeted by a smiling vibha aunty.

"Hello aunty" i greeted her.
"Hello beta, sid se milne aati ho!?" She asked.
"Umm. . . . Haan aunty usse ye form dena tha" i said showing her the form.
"Voh apne room mein hai". She said pointing upwards.
I went in and went to his room. I knocked on it and the door slightly open. Sid was sitting on his bed and scrolling through his phone.

"Here take the form" I said handing him the form. He looked at me and and took the form.

"Sit" he said patting on the bed beside him.
"No I have to go". I said.
" This late wait I will drop u. " He said getting up and grabbing his jacket.
"No I have my bike. I can go by myself.

"No it's not safe I will drop u". He argued.
Pov end's.

After a long argument avneet agreed they both went down and sid removed his bike. And avneet claimed on the bike.

"I will bring ur bike tomorrow 😊" he said assuringly.
Avneet smiled. He started the bike avu wrapped her hand around Sid's torso and kept her chin on Sid's back sholder. Sid felt butterflies in his stomach

He dropped her home and left for his house. Now he was going back to his home while thinking.

Sid's POV.
Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime avu is around.
I don't know this unknown feeling. But I love this feeling. What is it?
POV ends. . . . . . .

He reached home. And moved to his room and slept thinking about avu.
And avu also drifted to sleep thinking about sid.

***********************************
Hello guys❣️
First of all  
Happy holi.
Have a safe and happy holi.

What about the concert?

What is gonna happen in holi?

What has author planned for u all?

What is gonna happen next?

Stay tuned for more.
Till then take care
And
Bubbayyee ❣️✌️😌.

•~Prachi~•