💗Proposal & promise.💗

Hello 👋.
So without wasting your time 😉 let's start....

*At evening*
Fainat outfit above ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Rinushka

Abhishek

Vaishnavi

Jai

Only Jai's outfit.

Reem

Sidneet

........
They all sat in the car 🚗 and left except janneet.
After about half hour later they sat in Avu's car and left.

Avu's pov....

I am very excited as I knew thet jannat liked faisu since we were kids and finally I will complete my promise which I made to her 10 years ago. That she will marry the same person that I will choose for her and I knew faisu before her and I was the one to make them meet. I ship them since god knows how long.

At present I am driving and jannat is sitting beside me.
"Where r we going? What's we gonna do their? Say na. Spill something...." She again started areee bolne toh de.....
" Can I say something?" I asked her.
She nodded.
" Okay don't ask questions u will get to know everything."
-"But..."
"Please..."
"Okay" she made a grumpy face.
POV ends....

Jannat's POV....
Avneet played song in car.

Tuhi yaar mera....
We were humming too.

After a few minutes we reached.
Avu told me to go inside and she will come after parking. I walked in and it was all dark. I panicked. Was about to call avneet but suddenly spotlight fell one me and their was another spotlight in the centre and someone was standing their with a buke in his hands and he was faisu. Wait.... What?

Go ahead.... It's now or never.... I heard avneet shouting and I went to centre. When faisu sat on one knee.
Is it true....? Am I dreaming....?

" Jannat I like u since the day I saw u I fell for u that day itself. When u were around I always felt like my life is completed. I never had the courage to confess this. But now I want to tell u that I love you. Will u be my girlfriend?" A tear slipped my eyes and I hugged him immediately. " Yes". I said and the lights turned on.

And avneet shouting, jumping, hooting. She jumped on us as we broke the hug. She moved back.

"Okay u completed ur promise, now it's my turn." I said.

" I don't think u would be able to do it." She smirked.
Then we all of them congratulated us.

Sid came to us.

"Thanks bro" Faisu said.

"Means u were also included in the plan?" I asked him being astonished.

He smiled and nodded.
"Why didn't you tell me?"

-" coz I promised maddo and faisu." He replied.

Then..........
***********************************

Hellooooooo....

I AM back....

Hope you liked the chappy....

If u did please vote and comment...

And what happened next?

What's the promise?

Stay tuned for answers.

See u soon till then take care and

Bubbayyee 😘😇💖❤️💗

~•Prachi•~