1️⃣ week later

He'll there.
Let's start......

Sid's POV.
I woke up it was a pleasant morning.
I did daily chores and went down for breakfast. I saw bhai already sitting there. We did breakfast and left.

And now I am standing infront of the gate of the university. Bhai went to park the car and I went to my friends all waiting for us. And I could feel everyone's gaze at me.

"Here is Bandar now let's go and take our time table" avu said basically ordered as I reached.
"Btw where is abhi" asked vaishu di.
" Here!" Said bhai as he approached us.

Pov ends.

Everyone went to principles office. All students were happy and hooting as they saw their favourite band is in their own collage. Probably the girls drooling on boys of The Unstoppables (TU) and boys on the girls of The Unstoppables.

"What the.... Can't they mind their own business" said jaan to avu as she saw boys eyeing all of them.
"No they can't.... Because they don't have anything to do accept eyeing us idiots". She replied both giggled.

"U all wait here I, Faisu and dada will bring our time table." Said sid and the trio entered they all completed lectures and met in canteen. In last lecture janneet had same lecture. Sidsu had same and abhinavi were together and jaireem and rinushka together.

At canteen.
Avu's POV.....

We reached the canteen and sat withthe girls  boys are not here yet.

" Aree vaishu di many abhi bhai's fan girls are here.... So better be careful" jaan teased.
"Even many of Jai's and rii's fan girls are here Reem and anushka had to take care too." I joined jaan in teasing.

Oh did I tell u that jaireem and rinushka are also a couple too. They have proposed them last week. Yeah means only I and sid are singles.

"Np we believe them" all three said in unison. "Oh and u both are still single what about that?" Said di and smirked. "Oh come on di uk no one likes us." Joked jannat. " Yeah! No one loves us." I joined her we made a fake sad face.

"Aree oh drama queen's the whole damn collage is behind u and u r like no one likes us" she said last part mimicking us. "Hello guys what's up?" Said Faisu bhai as he approached us.
We all enjoyed the dayand went to our practice place.

We practiced and the day went well. Then we all went to our house.
Pov end's.....
All drifted off to sleep.

***********************************

How was the chapter?

Sorry if I am late.

Hopefully u liked it.

Any suggestions?

Any flaws?

Sorry for the boring CHAPTER.

See u soon
Till then
take care and
Bubbayyee.

~•Prachi•~