Chapter Four - Bloodbath

September 3, 2021

Ji-yeon was in her room, sitting on the couch and trying to fix her nail

"Are you still going to that party?" Ella knocked softly.

"Yeah, I am." Ji-yeon looked up.

"Be careful." Eve yelled.

"Don't worry about me."

It was clear that people were starting to come to Sunghoon's house, considering cars were pulling up and people were bombarding his home. Ji-yeon grabbed the invitation and read it, not knowing what time it ended.

"Bloody party? What?" She read.

Blood, full moon. She thought, vampires.

They were the only species that loved blood.

Maybe it's just blood themed.

She jumped from her window and walked across the street, handing the bouncer her invite.

"You're here!" Heeseung yelled.

"Yeah!" She laughed.

"We didn't think you'd come!" Sunwoo dragged her over to where Sunghoon was sitting.

There were 9 girls around him and too many boys to count.

"Majesty." Chan whispered.

"What?" Beomgyu glared.

"Nothing." He shrugged. The girls got up and swarmed Ji-yeon immediately.

"Majesty." Jisoo whispered.

"Jisoo." Ji-yeon nodded, "sit. We came to have fun."

"Yeah, stop worrying!" Ryujin giggled.

It felt wrong to be there. The feeling of guilt kept washing over Ji-yeon, and the more she drank, the more it faded.

"That's enough for you." Sunghoon plucked the cup from her hand.

"It's not enough till I'm drunk." She slurred.

"You're almost there." Riki handed her a water bottle.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Lisa screamed. It was now 10:21 and there were probably 70 people left.

"Where's the other girls at?" Ji-yeon whispered. "ITZY went home, TxT and most of BTS as well." Jennie sat on the couch.

Sunghoon spun the beer bottle and sat back in his seat.

"Ji-yeon!" Jungwon screeched.

"Huh?" Ji-yeon mumbled. "Oh~"

She stood up and stumbled to Sunghoon, lifting his head with her finger.