Epilogue Part II

So, I realize that I may have left you off on a bit of a cliffhanger before. I have some time right now, so I'll tell you what the future held for the Hudson's and the rest of the glee Gang.

First off; Jesse. Jesse married a girl he met at school and they would have two children together.

Blaine and Kurt raised Ria until she moved out at nineteen. They also adopted another child five years after Ria came along.

All the glee couples were married, as well; Mercedes and Sam, Tina and Mike, Santana and Brittany, and Puck and Quinn. Mr. Schue and Mrs. Pillsbury got married and also had two children. They both continued to tech at McKinley until retirement.

What happened with Finn and I? We lived happily ever after. Rosemary grew up with her father, as well as Jesse Jr (But we just call him Junior for the most part, especially when Jesse is around).

Finn never left me again, and although we had fights all the time where one of us would leave the house, we never fully left each other.

And as for me, well, I only changed for the better. My cutting stopped almost entirely, especially when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter Marissa. And with Finns help, I stopped completely.

I did return to Broadway. I was in Les Miz for a little while with Blaine; us as Eponine and Marius. So that means that lots of pranks were played. But I would eventually leave to play some other roles, such as Fanny Brice, Christine Daae, and Christine again in the sequel to Phantom: Love Never Dies.

Our children grew up to be the everything I wanted them to be. They didn't have to be soldiers, or quarterbacks, or Broadway stars or us to be proud of them. We just wanted them to love what they were doing, and they all did.

Finn and I grew old together, often looking back at those high school memories that we thought were the end of the world. And some almost were, but never got there. Because we have each other. Because we stuck together.

And I love Finn for being the one that kept me sane. I'll love him forever. For eternity.