Les Misérables

By the way, Jesse and Rachel live in the same apartment Kurt and Rachel do in the fourth season, but they just have bedrooms instead so it's a lot bigger. Just to give everyone a picture of where they live!

After helping Schuester with the glee club, I returned to New York. I heard that Rosemary had so much fun with Blaine and Kurt for the duration of the two weeks.

I had been home for a week now, catching up on sleeping and time with Jesse and Rosemary.

"Rach," Jesse called from the kitchen, "I'm going on a date!"

"Ohh," I teased, walking up to him and swaying my hips dramatically, "with who?"

"A girl from my Shakespeare class," he said, pulling his jacket on.

"Just don't bring her back here." I said, kissing his cheek. "I do need my sleep and I can't sleep with the bed squeaking in the other room then I will be one grumpy pregnant woman."

Jesse facepalmed. "Now I know why you're pregnant." He teased, knowing I wouldn't get upset anymore. "I have to leave or I'm gonna be late." He ran out, shutting the door behind him.

I sat down on the couch, enjoying the silence. Rosemary was asleep in her room, cuddling her teddy bear.

The door flew open and Blaine came running in, smiling when he saw me. "Oh my god, Rachel!" He shouted, running over and picking me up. He spun me around in a hug, burying his head in my shoulder.

"What did you do now?" I groaned, giggling and hugging him back.

"You have to promise no to tell Kurt because I want it to be a surprise." I nodded, pulling away and urging him on to tell me his big news.

"I won't tell."

"Okay." He took a deep breath. "I auditioned for Les Miz on Broadway and got in! I'm the new Marius!" He said excitedly.

"Blaine, that's amazing!" I shouted, hugging him again. "I'm so happy for you!"

"It's like I'm continuing your run." He said teasingly.

"Ah, so you know about that." I giggled. "It was possibly the best experience of my life."

"Other than sex." Blaine corrected, sitting on the couch.

"Of course. I meant non-sexually related experiences. Broadway is number one." I went along with him, rolling my eyes. "So when do you start?"

"I start rehearsals in a couple days. My opening night is next month." He said, smiling as I sat across from him.

"I'm sure I could teach you all the blocking in two days, but maybe you should learn from professionals." I was practically making fun of myself, but I just laughed at my own comment.

"You are a professional." Blaine pointed out. "I'd love to stay and chat but Kurt might kill me if I'm not home within the next ten minutes. Bye Rach, love you." He kissed my head before leaving and shutting the door.

I might just have to pay a visit to one of his rehearsals. I smirked to myself, standing and going to make dinner for myself and Rosemary.

I waited the next week and a half before finally deciding to pay Blaine a visit at the Imperial Theater. Just as I was getting ready to leave and saying goodbye to Jesse and Rosemary, the door opened.

Kurt came in with two boxes, filled to the brim with clothes. "Hey Rach." He said, dropping them on the couch. "Want these?"

"Oh!" I squealed, running over and looking at them. "Of course I do!" Lately, Kurt and I have been getting together with our old clothes and ripping them apart to make new ones. It's called up-cycling.

I took a quick look through the boxes, fishing out Blaines Dalton blazer. "He's getting rid of this?"

"Actually, no." Kurt said. "I'm getting rid of it. He has like fifteen of them. That one doesn't fit him anymore but he still has it."

"So you just went through all his clothes and got rid of a bunch of it without asking him?" I giggled, looking at the blazer.

"Pretty much." Kurt insisted I put the blazer on immediately, and I did so. "Oh! It fits you perfectly! And it goes with your outfit." I was wearing a white tank top, black jeans, and low wedge heels.

"I'm gonna wear this." I decided, tossing my hair back.

"Good, I'll see you later, Rach." He headed towards the door, but stopped himself. "Do you know where Blaine is?" He asked. "He's been disappearing lately and, obviously, I don't know where he is."

Here comes the lying. "Kurt, don't doubt where he is. And don't even think he's cheating. You two are so in love. You're adopting a daughter together. He wouldn't do that." I said, picking up my purse to leave as well.

"That didn't answer my question." He said, we both headed for the door.

"Bye Jesse!" I shouted, dragging the door shut. "I don't know where he is, but I'll try to find out for you. Just don't get mad at him."

"Alright, thanks Rach." He said, jumping into his car.

I waved goodbye, smiling. I started my walk to the Imperial, my hand on my stomach. I was now four months pregnant, and my stomach was just bigger than a regular bump. It wasn't too big to where I can't see my feet, but soon I won't be able to.

My heels clicked against the sidewalk as I rounded the corner to 46th street. I smiled as I bounced into the theater, all the memories rushing back to me.

I silently made my way into the theater, sitting in the back so no one could see me. I watched for a while as they did One Day More. I could already tell Blaine was picking up blocking quickly.

Everyone went on break, but Blaine stayed on stage and was talking to Cameron. I stood, leaving my bag in my seat.

I slowly and carefully made my way down the aisle to where everyone was crowded around.

"Rachel!" Chris shrieked, running up and engulfing me in a hug.

"God." I groaned, hugging him back. "Don't crush the baby!"

"Left because you were pregnant. Come back pregnant." He shook his head, pulling away. "You're a baby making machine."

"Thank Chris." I rolled my eyes, going to hug everyone else. "Hey Blaine!" I shouted to him on the stage. "Like my blazer?"

"Hmm, looks familiar. Maybe because it's mine." He said, rolling his eyes at me. "How did you get that?"

"Kurt is getting rid of your clothes again. They're at my apartment if you want anything." I teased, hugging Sam.

"You know each other?" Ramin asked.

"He's my best friends fiancé." I said, smiling as Blaine joined us. He kissed my cheek, grabbing his water and gulping it down. "And if you want those clothes you better get your ass to my apartment right after this because I'm gonna rip them to shreds." I told him.

"Wow, thanks Rachel." He said sarcastically.

"So how's life been for you since you left this amazing group of people?" Andrew said teasingly.

"So much better!" I joked, though that was the complete opposite of what actually happened.

"Her time on Broadway was the best experience of her life!" Blaine said, imitating my voice from when I had said it.

"Even better than sex." I added.

"I think we missed something." Ramin whispered to Sam and Chris who nodded.

"You did." I said. "I have to go now, actually. I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. But I have to go before my daughter starts throwing hissy fits for my brother. Bye!" I called, picking up my bag and walking out. That was a successful trip.