Chapter Three - Beginning of School

Start from the beginning

"We have the same exact schedule, and a few of my friends do, too." He said.

"Awesome, I'll just follow you around the whole day." She joked.

"I feel like we've met in person before, what's your name again?" She asked curiously.

He smiled, "Park Sunghoon."

She smiled and bowed lowly, "nice to finally meet you." He bowed in return and closed her locker at the sound of the bell.

——time skip——

It was now time for seventh period: dance. Sunghoon had been with Ji-yeon almost the whole day, except for when they went to lunch. She had walked off to the other side of campus, sitting on a bench to write.

"Welcome to dance, everyone! I am Ms. Song and I'm your instructor for the year. Now, for this year, you will be assigned new partners." Ms. Song announced.

Jess slowly walked over to Sunghoon, "I hope we get partners again."

Sunghoon smiled, "I hope I get partners with Ji-yeon, she's a great dancer."

"She seems like she would be, most people don't just join dance in this school." Heeseung whispered.

Ji-yeon leaned against the wall and slid down to sit and wait, like everyone else was.

"Lee Ji-yeon and Park Sunghoon, you will be partners for the year." Ms. Song declared.

"Sweet!" Sunghoon whispered. He grabbed his backpack and sat next to her, smiling widely.

"My house or yours?" She asked without looking.

"What?" He nibbled at his lip.

"My house or yours to practice?" She asked again.

"Oh~ it doesn't matter." She nodded and put her phone down softly.

"You okay, you seem upset?" He fiddled with his fingers.

"Mhm, I'm worried for my sister, Eve doesn't go to school much." She rubbed her head.

He nodded slightly, "same with Yeji."

"Yeji.. such a pretty name." She repeated.

"Eve's a pretty name, too." He said.

She grabbed her phone and began scrolling through the songs she had downloaded.

"What're you doing?" He leaned over her shoulder.

"Put this in your ear." She handed him an AirPod.

"Oh, for the first performance." He realized they still had to choose a song.

For nearly 40 minutes, the two listened to music, trying to find one they both liked.

"I like it." They said in unison. "Finally." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't finally me, you're indecisive as hell." He shoved her shoulder. "Whatever, loser." She smiled.

A boy came to them, hovering over Ji-yeon.

"Yes?" Sunghoon looked up.

"I came to talk to Ji-yeon. I'm K, nice to meet you." K bowed.

Ji-yeon let her phone fall to the floor and remembered how he was the Werewolf King.

"What is it?" She looked at her hands.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get to know each other and go on a date?" He asked.

"Oh." Sunghoon mouthed.