"Sorry, Kaa-Chan..."

"Hmph, fine. I forgive you."

"Want to help me cook, Kure?"

"Yuh!"

"Alright, up we go!" He placed his hands under her shoulders and lifted her up onto his hips.

"You can rest Keiko. Leave this to Otou-San and Kure!"

He walked off towards the kitchen, leaving Keiko with a smile and small hint of guilt in her expression.

She felt bad. Not only did she have to leave tomorrow, but with how happy Kakashi looked it made the fact worse since that smile could be a little sad once she left.

She just hoped she could come back within at least three years.

~

"No, No. That's not safe."

"Otou-Chan. Knife kill?"

"Uhm, no. Let's not kill okay?"

"M'kay."

"Let me cut."

"M'kay."

"Kaa-Chan! We make food!"

"Really now?" Kures mother laughed as the girl bounced to her with a bright grin.

"I'm better than Otou-Chan!"

"Yes you are~" She giggled as the woman nuzzled her nose against her cheek, a bright atmosphere around the two. 

"You two are sure lively." 

He plopped the plates in front of them and takes a seat on the right with Kure in the middle and Keiko on the left.

"Make sure to eat well!"

"Otou-Chan." Kure lifts her arms and catches the attention of said man. He tilts his head before sighing with a nod.

"Fine." 

"Yay!" She bounces up and down happily on his lap, waiting eagerly for him to feed her.

"Eat slowly. Don't speed, alright."

"M'kay!"

"Haha..." A chuckle sounded from their left making their own escape.

"You know..." She watches him feed Kure with a soft smile on his face.

"I really love you both."

"Mm, Love too, Okaa-Chan." The little girl replied with little to no hesitation, and Kakashis eyes shone with amusement. His lips twisted into a teasing smile.

"Mhm. Love too, Okaa-Chan."

Chapter End~

Im seriously regretting the third lemon I made- Haha. It's lowkey weird but like, idc cause this book was made for entertainment and you guys so if you're all happy then thats fine.

There wont be too much moments between Kure and them all because...Uh idk. So ask any questions about her right here!

Love you all!