"My names Hatake Kakashi...I'm your father. And I promise to love you with everything in my heart." 

As if hearing his words, he watched eagerly as her eyes slowly fluttered open and revealed grey eyes. His smile never once left his face, not even when the others entered to see Kure for themselves.

"This is Kure?" Naruto smiled down at the child who turned her eyes to him and seemed to deadpan.

Sasuke stifled a laugh at the childs expression while Naruto cried on Hinatas shoulder. The Uchiha slowly made his way to look at his niece, but she held a similar expression to him.

He cried on Sakuras shoulder while she laughed slightly, mentally praying this child would grow up to at least like Sasuke in some way.

The door swung open revealing a panting Itachi, hand on his knees.

"Did I...Make it...?"

"Just on time." the hokage smiled as the Uchiha walked towards him with wide eyes. He thrust his arms out lightly and Kakashi happily handed Kure to his strong and capable hold.

"Kure..."

Kures eyes flickered around his face before her mouth opened and she let out a pleased squeal. 

A flowery aura surrounded both men as they comically cried.

"Kure~" Itachi cried and for once allowed Kakashi to cry with him.

"So adorable~"

"That's great and all, but I just gave birth and your crying is annoying."

The tears instantly stopped and Itachi turned to Keiko, a sweet and loving smile on his face when he gave her Kure.

They all watched silently as something flickered through her eyes and a warm smile fell on her face.

"Hello Kure..." She pressed a kiss to her daughters forehead.

'I promise to always protect you.'

 ◦•●◉✿ 7 MONTHS LATER ✿◉●•◦

"C'mon Kure! You've got it!" Kakashi held out his arms while Keiko also cheered for the little girl, urging her to continue.

"Just a little more! Come to daddy!" A few more stumbles later, Kure fell in her father's hands and giggled.

"Good job!" He lifted her and twirled them around, his own grin on his face.

"Keiko! Did you see that!?"

"Yeah," Her eyes curled up and her lips turned up. "Goodjob, little Kure!"

"Kaa-Chan!" 

A thing the couple found slightly strange was she'd learned how to speak before she did walking. Okaa-Chan was her first words, and Keiko wasn't more happy that day. Well, she had to deal with a sulking but also happy Kakashi so, that was fun and amusing.

"Yes, Kure?"

"Eat!"

"Yeah, no. It's best you don't ask Kaa-Chan, that." Both females turned to him with narrowed eyes, letting out noises similar to a hiss.

"Kaa-Chan, cooking good!"

"Okay, okay..." He held up his palms in front of him defensively.

"But, Otou-San, cooking better."

"Hey!"

"Pfft-"

"How could you betray me like that, Kure?!"