Chapter 121

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Kakashi paled even more as Obito ran a comforting hand on his back, also paling slightly at Keiko's yells.

"This hurts way more than I thought it would!" 

"Oh my god, i'm actually scared."

"Kakashi, you son of a- CRAP!"

He was so pale Obito thought all the colour had left his face.

It was another hour before her cries and yells finally ended. A doctor came out of the room and informed Kakashi he could finally enter. So without further ado, he rushed inside and his eyes instantly locked on a bundle of blankets shielding a new life.

"K-Kure..." He rushed to Keikos side and took a seat, all others leaving the room to give the two some privacy.

"K-Keiko, are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah." She smiled, not removing her eyes from the little baby resting in her arms. She finally removed her eyes and looked at Kakashi with a smile and tears running down her cheeks.

"Sh-She's absolutely amazing." He nodded, wiping his own tears and patiently waiting.

"Here..." She carefully handed Kure to Kakashi, demonstrating how he should hold her. He held his breath once Kure was resting in his arms and let out a breathy laugh.

"She's beautiful..."

"Well," Keiko smirked. "Usually I think all newborns are all absolutely ugly, but i'm going to be biased and say ours is special." 

He sighed and rolled his eyes, grinning at the Uchiha and leaning to kiss her forehead.

"You did great Keiko. Rest for a little while."

She took one last look at Kure before closing her eyes softly and lulling herself to a peaceful rest.

Kakashi looked at the baby in his arms and happily allowed a few tears to fall. He leaned his head down and pressed a loving kiss to her forehead.