Part 13

*Thud*
You woke up to you stupidly lying on your stomach on the floor.
You slowly got up, trying to get off of the floor and see if anyone was beside you.
Apparently nothing or no one was in your line of sight.
Just when you tried to walk to the door, big toe hit the bed and you hissed in pain.
Suddenly, you didn't care about the pain, your leg and arm was already shucked up and you wanted to see everyone knowing that you had actually made it outta the maze.
You pushed the door and no one was in the glade which was awfully strange, why would no one be in the glade?
You where looking everywhere, no one to be seen.
Suddenly, you were on the ground, face stuffed into the ground.
"OW WHAT THE SHUCKING-" You yelled
"SIS!" You knew those voices from anywhere, Ben, Minho and chuck
"What the shuck are you doing?! she's injured!" Newt scolded
"Y/n why are you even up? You were severely hurt." Alby said
"Oh sorry..." you said
"First of all. We need you in the gathering center right now. We need to talk about how you actually...made it.." Alby said
You looked at him, and you didn't know what to say.
You silently nodded, and Alby gathered all the keepers.
While you were waiting silently, and went into the gathering.
Everyone went in and settled, you knew you shouldn't be nervous, why should you be nervous? You saved someone and survived the maze. You were allowed in the maze and was men't to help the runners that were hurt, and your third in command, and your only family you knew where in the glade.
You had to save them, even if it would take your own life.
You were ok, right?
I hope so.
"Alright. The gathering had begun."