Part 8

Alby was sick and left me and Newt in charge.
Since I was out in the maze, Newt was the one handling the glade in the morning.
But once I came back from the maze that day it was crazy.
I saw runner gladers, and stuff plastered everywhere.
"What the shuck?!" I said
Just then Newt spotted you and ran up to you as much as his limp out allow him.
"Y/N FINALLY! They have been driving me CRAZY! I can't run and catch him because of my limp, and they've been running all day! Please help." Newt said
You looked at the gladers and screamed.
"OK PLAY TIMES OVER! Get the SHUCK back to work ORELSE you will be fed TO THE SHUCKING GRIVERS!! how DARE you RUN AROUND when you know Newt CAN'T! NOW IMMA GO INTO THE MAP ROOM AND BY THE TIME I GET OUT I BETTER SEE YOU BOYS CLEANING UP THIS SHUCKING MESS. AND IF NOT. NONE OF YOU WILL GET FOOD FOR DINNER. AND SOME OF YOU WILL BE IN THE SLAMMER FOR 5 SHUCKING WEEKS. OTHERS WHO PISS ME OFF ANYMORE WILL BE DEAD IN THE MAZE BY TOMORROW. GOT IT?!" You screamed and everyone looked at you.
"Well? WHAT THE SHUCK ARE YOU SLINTHEADS WAITING FOR?! MOVE, MOVE!" You yelled and everyone starting picking up the trash they had dropped.
You stormed off into the map room and in 3 minutes came out to see the glade clean and them working.
"Good! If you pull ANYMORE of these tricks AGAIN! YOU WILL BE DEAD BY TOMORROW. GOT IT?!" You yelled again
Everyone nodded including Newt who made his way over to you.
"Oh my shucking god y/n thank you. I'm so glad we decided to make you third in command. You practically saved me from getting in trouble with Alby." Newt said
"No problem Newt. You can count on me." You said and walked to the kitten to make dinner with frypan.
Yep. A glade mother indeed