Part 9

Today wasn't much different.
You helped frypan and went to run out in the maze.
You honestly didn't think anything would change, but you were clearly wrong.
When you were running back to the glade, as it was close to the time where the doors closed and you wanted to be early.
But when you reached closer, and closer into the glade, you saw a note.
It had the words "ezam" and "ekatsim" on it.
You didn't know what the hell it was but you took it and ran back into the glade.
Later till you realize when the runners came back, they all had weird notes to, some saying "edalg", "nur" or "dnif" and "thgin", "evivrus"
Alby had decided we had to figure it out. Who else would do that by the creators? No galders could do that since they can't go outside the maze. The runners would never do that, as we all are way to worn out and don't want to take time doing it.
And everyone went to the runners hut, including Alby an Newt.
The runners looked at the maze confused.
They tried to find a hidden message but you were just focused.
You looked at the words closely and studied them. And then you read it another way. Thinking maybe it would show something else.
"Thgin" and then you read it a different way. "Night"
And all of a sudden it snapped.
"Wait!" You said starting everyone
"The words are backwards! It's reversed!" They looked at you
"Look! "Thgin" its Night spelled backwards!!" You said and the runners eyes widened and they read the words.
Thgin - Night
Evivrus - Survive
Ezam - Maze
Edalg - Glade
Nur - Run
Ekatsim - Mistake
Dnif - Find
Srevirg - Grivers
And then the worse word of them all.
Yob ro Lrig a - a Girl or boy
Everyone looked at you and you didn't answer.
Alby had told us we had to act normal and make sure no one suspected us in the glade. No one can know. Not even the keepers or chuck.
Boy, this was gonna be hard.
—————————————————
2 parts for today! Ik ik the other one was late don't come for me but i made it up to y'all right?