The nurses and doctors were rushing in. I'm at the state of panicking. I just witness something that I don't want to happened in my life.

Doctor: Sir ... You have to leave

Jungkook: No father wake up ....

Nurses was pulling me out of my father's room. As I got out I can't help but to cry. I don't want to lose him too.

Putting my head against the wall waiting for the doctor to come out. It's gonna be ok Jungkook.

I saw doctors coming out with the sad face. Oh don't tell me something got wrong.

Jungkook: How my father doc

He breathe out and give me a sad face.

Doctor: I'm sorry we did want we can but unfortunately we lost him..... I'm sorry

Those words broke my heart into a million pieces. Did I just witness my father dying Infront of me.

Did I just lost someone I love suddenly I remember her words " You will lose someone you love if you refuse to this marriage '' ....... Nancy Lim.

Nancy Lim did this......

I'm lost of words I can't help but to feel more sad. I don't want to cry when people are watching me.

Doctor: Also your mother is fine but .... She's on a coma... We don't know when will she wake up.

That's when I realized.... I have no one. I'm all alone now. How can I say this to Somi that it's just us siblings. We lost our father and I don't know if mother too.

Jungkook: Thank you doc.

Doctor: I'm deeply sorry for you. Condolences

I nodded and now I feel the rage of the inner monster is in me.

You thought I'm just gonna be fine someone from my family died. No .... I want justice.

Justice is all I need.

I left the hospital... I can't face them right now.

I only have my sister now. She may be annoying but I need her right now.

Jeon Somi .... Can you come back to korea right now..... I need you right now. It's just us against the world sister. I can't tell you in this text but pls go home your brother needs you.

I texted her right away as I went home. I went to the training hall.

I practice everyday to gain myself.

The next day was the funeral. I lost emotions that day. Somi immediately came home as soon as possible.

When she heard what happened she just needed comfort from me.

Somi: Oppa .... I

Jungkook: shhh let it all out

....... After days of the funeral....

Somi stayed in korea because she I knows we both need each other.

Somi: It's just you and me oppa

Jungkook: Against the world.

Somi: So what now ... What are gonna do now

Jungkook: I'm gonna take over Dad's position in the company and the .... Mafia's place.

Somi: What! I thought we talked about this.....

Jungkook: I know but I want justice...
Don't you want that too