Chapter 26

A/N: the song is one of my favorites and I thought it would be perfect here so enjoy.

You saw Bucky at the end of the aisle, tearing up a little when he saw you. He was wearing an all black suit with a white shirt and a black bowtie, he looked absolutely amazing.

You walked down tearing up, the day was just so perfect

You walked down tearing up, the day was just so perfect. You were marrying Bucky Barnes and had a baby on the way. You walked down the aisle and saw that everyone was there. The Guardians, the team, Loki, a few agents from shield, the only person missing was your father. He was supposed to be a walking you down the aisle, you still felt his presence as you did. You and Tony finally reached the alter.

"I love you little sis" Tony kissed your cheek. You could see the tears in his eyes.

You pulled him in for a hug. "Love you too Tony." You gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked up to the alter. Bucky had his metal hand extended, you took it taking your place by his side.

You had asked Nick Fury to officiate, and he said he would be honored.

"We are gathered here today to bear witness to Sergeant James Barnes, and Ms. Y/N Coulson in marriage. Now I know its gonna be a little sappy, but your father would have been very proud of you Y/N." Nick said taking your hand, you didn't always get to see this side of him, it was sweet. "Now if the two of you have vows you wish to exchange, please do so."

You turned towards Bucky he insisted on going first. "My Y/N, my love, my life, my other half, but most importantly, my doll." You smiled at your pet name. "I love you more than you'll ever know, you have helped heal me from my past. Now I may get agitated and a little angry at times, just know it is never towards you. I will do my best to stay happy and loving, which shouldn't be to hard when you are around. I vow to make you smile everyday. I vow to love you always. I vow to protect you from any harm that may come. And I vow to always kiss you goodnight." He finished kissing the back of your hands.

"Now how am I supposed to top that?" You said tearing up more. He chuckled and wiped away the tears. "James, my James, you have helped me through one of my worst times. You showed me there is always a brighter side. As we begin our marriage, I vow to see the brighter side no matter how dark it may get. I vow to care for you, protect you and love you in any way I can. I vow to try and not get angry with you, but to laugh and smile alongside you. I love you James."