3

A/N: I would like to start by thanking all of you for the support I really appreciate it. I was even expecting to get 5 votes in a day not even to talk of 23 votes in a day you guys are simply the best and I love ya'll. I actually decided to update again during the weekend but I'm updating right now for you guys. Enjoyy💕💕.

Ace's POV

I decided to read the daily New York Times today as I was waiting for my meeting. I just chuckled at what was written by Forbes.

Ace Knight becomes world's youngest billionaire,having a net worth of 156 billion dollars.

Duh, it was so obvious that I was the world's youngest billionaire because at the age of 26, father has already stepped down as the CEO of Knights Inc and given the position to me, I own many five star and seven star hotels and not to forget thousands of clubs in this country alone most of them being located here in New York and it's environs.

I basically own the government and the police and absolutely no one dares go against me or flout my orders.

I looked back at my Rolex watch, it read 9:45am meaning in twenty minutes time my meeting will start. I then call my over the telephone.

"Miss Davis I need you in my office urgently to make final preparations for my meeting at 10:00am."I said urgently.

"Yes Sir, I'm always at your service." She replied obviously in a tone that shows she's trying to flirt with me.

Whore

In less than five minutes,she arrives at my office to make final preparations for the Japanese expatriates to arrive. After she is done, she heads towards my office desk and as usual trying to flirt with me again.

"Oh Ace, I really miss last week, I must I must really say you fuck good. I had to fix my bed because of the way you were pounding in and out of me at night." She said sluttily.

And this is one thing I hate. I know a lot of women drool over my body and follow me because of my looks and certainly my money like c'mon I'm a billionaire.

But they seem to forget that I'm the type into one nightstands and after I'm done with you, I discard you

That is what this idiot here is failing to understand.

"Look here,in office it's Mr.Knight or Sir to you,secondly what we had was just a good fuck nothing more, nothing
less, no strings attached so get out of my office before I fire you." I said, in a harsh tone.

Her facial expression suddenly changed from delight to troubled and confusion. "S-ss-so what we did that night m-meant nothing to you??" She mumbled, almost crying. "You-you didn't like the pleasure I gave you?"

This bitch is beginning to annoy me.

"Like I said earlier Miss Davis, you were a good fuck,good in bed and yes you gave me pleasure but that's it, I only use women once and that's it. You only get lucky if I fuck you more than once."I stated as a matter of fact.

"Now could you leave,the Japanese may be coming very soon." I said, trying to be really calm.

She nodded her head sadly and walked away.

Fool.

And is why I use women, for my pleasure and to release my inner beast anytime I'm stressed or angry after all that's why women were created; to pleasure us men.

I'm also the type who is never into relationships just flings that's all. Love is not for me.

The only women I love are my mother, Cara and Cassie my sisters. After all I hate women because of what SHE did five years ago and I'd never forget.....