Sapnap let out a shuddered breath and reciprocated himself. He placed his hands back down on the pants, undoing them with slightly shaking hands.

"You're nervous", Karl pointed out.

"Of course I am", Sapnap undid the last button.

The brunet smiled softly at him, his eyes now gleaming with such a fondness.

"I am nervous as well", he said.

Sapnap leaned down and kissed him passionately. Again, his hands slid down the sides of Karl, sliding his pants and underwear down as well as he reached the fabric. His cold hand slid down his thigh and the taller boy felt his hair standing up on his arms, his heart beating so fast in his chest and his thoughts full of Sapnap, Sapnap, Sapnap.

He wouldn't want anyone else in his thoughts.

He closed his eyes and let out a breath, his patience increasingly leaving him. Albeit he wanted to take his time with his loved one, he couldn't wait any longer. Karl's hands ran through the other boy's hair, pulling slightly at them and leaving a little burning feeling at the scalp of Sapnap.

"Please", Karl breathed.

"Okay", the smaller boy mumbled back, a look swimming in his eyes that was unprecedented for the brunet.

"What?", he whispered.

"I am so smitten".

Karl blushed at that, biting down on the inside of his cheek to keep the upcoming smile away.

"I hate you", he just babbled. His smile came through anyway.

"No, you don't", Sapnap smiled now as well. "You love me", he said.

The brunet stopped giggling and just looked up at his opponent.

"I do".

"I know you do", he leaned down again and kissed his cheek, his jaw and neck afterwards.

The tension grew again within seconds and Karl was already strenuously writhing beneath him again, sometimes even whimpering at the docile touches and kisses of Sapnap. His hands were fumbling with the zipper of the smaller boy but after a few seconds he finally managed to pull it down, his trouser and underwear following as well.

With a sudden strength, the brunet flipped them both over so that now Sapnap was laying under him. His brown head got lost between his legs in an instant and he started to lick the tip of Sapnap, making him take a deep breath in surprise. His head fell back into his nape, eyes closing and his right hand coming for the brown fluffy hair to grab them. Karl started to take his dick inside his mouth, Sapnap now using the grip on his hair as a leverage. He felt his tip reaching the back of Karl's throat, a feeling that made him shudder and almost come.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come if y-", the warmness was already gone before he could end his sentence.

He was panting, his hands loosening the grip in the brown hair while his heart did the exact opposite. It didn't loose any speed, it decided to beat even faster as he felt teeth nudging at his ear lobe.

"Do we need to use a condom?", the brunet suddenly asked.

"What?", Sapnap was still out of breath.

"I am clean but I mean, we can still use one. It's up to you, little".

Karl bit the inside of his cheek again, a slight blush creeping up on his already reddened cheeks.

"I don't want to use one", he said.

The smaller boy felt his heart leaping into his throat. His whole body was combusting with want and so much affection and love for that other boy.

"Okay".

He flipped them over again, tried to escape the look of the other boy as he started to cover his fingers in salvia.

"Why are you staring at me while I am doing that? That's embarrassing", Sapnap mumbled.

Karl only giggled at that and tilted his head to the side. He felt his breath hitch as one digit entered his hole and another minute later there was a second finger. It was painful at first but after a few minutes his whole body literally begged for more. So the smaller boy added a third finger, curled them and elicted another shameless moan from Karl.

After a few minutes, Sapnap pulled his fingers out. The brunet whimpered at the sudden lost of simulation and bit down on his lip, impatience growing so fast inside him at that point.

Sapnap placed a hand on Karl's cheek, running his thumb softly over it while he positioned himself between the brunet's legs. The blue eyes were gleaming with a concoction of nervousness and want and before the smaller boy could ask, he felt a small kiss on his hand. He looked down on Karl, seeing him nod with a smile that told him that he's ready.

He started to usher his dick towards his hole, slowly and carefully, watching the other boy's expressions. Sapnap didn't want to hurt him and seeing the brown eyebrows scrunch up in the slightest way made him stop dipping himself deeper into Karl immediately. After a while, he saw the expressions softening and blue eyes slowly opened themselves.

"You can move now", Karl whispered.

And so he did. And he couldn't take his eyes off of the beautiful face of the boy beneath him, his mouth slightly open, just like his eyes that were now looking right inside his and the frown on his forehead because of the little bit of pain he still felt.

Sapnap started to thrust into him shallowly, getting deeper with every thrust just as he was getting closer to his climax with every thrust. His head reached Karl's prostate once and the smaller boy was already in love with the way he could make that boy feel. How his name rolled off of the tongue of him, with so much desperation and pleasure.

Sapnap's hand reached down and started to slowly stroke Karl's dick. At first, he was trying to steady the pumping of his hand with the thrusts but after a while, his thrusts became erratic.

As he hit the prostate of the taller boy for another time, his hand pumping quickly around his dick, Karl came all over himself and Sapnap's hand.

But Sapnap couldn't care less. He was reaching his climax as well, his hard thrusts causing a tear to slip out of the brunet's eye. His body was trembling under him and the oversimulation was scarcely to take but as soon as he felt Sapnap coming inside him, he knew that it was worth it.

Green eyes were closed as they both tried to dwindle from their orgasms.

As soon as Sapnap could slightly breath again, he stood up on his feet and walked over to the bathroom. He came back with a wet towel, using it to clean Karl's still shaking body. His own body found its way next to his lover in an instant, his arm looping around him and pulling him so close that he could smell his sweat.

"Are you alright?", he asked.

But Karl was already asleep.

And Sapnap pulled the duvet over their bodies and fell asleep in the arms of Karl a few minutes later.

-----------------------

Hey, thank you for reading chapter thirty :D I hope you like it! Follow my twitter cyleedd for updates on my stories!

Stay healthy & ily <3