Do you remember (part 3) <steve fanfic>

Loki? Yes. It was who Tony had described the day I woke up. All those months ago. The one who took my life from me. Who had stole precious memories from me. Stripping me from everything that had made me me, and had left me bare. As no one.

"Darling" he spoke in a deep voice. Unlike anyone I had ever heard. "Good to see you again" he said. I could practically feel him smiling between the words.

Rage instantly overtook me. If it wasn't for him I might have been able to live my life like I used to. With Steve. With happiness. I launched myself at him, swiping daggers off my desk as I ran past. I instantly tried to dig them into Loki's chest or anywhere I could get them.

He easily stopped me. Blocking the knives with his sceptre. And grabbing my right wrist tightly. Adrenaline rushed through me, pumping through my body as I knees his shin and stood on his feet, stomping down as hard as I could. Loki was unfazed.

He spun me round by my wrist, holding my arms across my body that he held close to his as he remained behind me. He held me until I stopped struggling and had to drop the daggers by my feet.

"You know," he began "I didn't mean to make you loose your memory. I remember seeing you and Rogers always so close together and so in love and so happy." His tone was sick. Almost as if he was disgusted by us. Me and Steve couldn't have just been friends before. I knew we were more and I was right.

"Always so happy. Fighting me together. I knew together you were strong. So I tried to eliminate the biggest player. I wanted you to be part of my side" Loki continues, whispering in my ear as I tried to struggle free.

"The fact you lost your memory was only a bonus" he added, knowing it was frustrate me. I felt the adrenaline coming back to me, slowly rising inside me. I struggled one arm free and elbowed him in the face, before breaking free of his arms and spinning round. I kicked him in the stomach, sending him backwards at a high speed. He stopped himself from falling back with his sceptre.

He slowly lifted his head to look at me. Sweat dripping from his forehead. A smirk spread across his face as he breathed heavily. His sceptre glowed blue and got brighter and brighter as he stepped closer and closer towards me.

Another memory flashed before my eyes. That sceptre. Loki. The muffled sound of Steve shouting my name in the distance. Lokis face smiling. My distraught and my terror. And then. Nothing. I felt nothing. Only the energy of someone's control. Someone's pure power taking control of me.

I flashed back into reality, with Loki stepping towards me with the sceptre in hand. I stepped back, seeing my daggers far from reach, and by Loki's feet, which were still slowly going towards me.

Loki threw the sceptre in the air, flipping it and catching the other side as he pulled it down again with all his force, bashing the handle against my head hard. And then, darkness.

I woke up some time later chained to a chair. No sign of Loki or the avengers or the compound. Just grey walls and a pipe letting out water that dripped down the dry, cracked paint. Memories of the past few months at the compound flooded my head. Mostly about Steve watching me from across the room. And how shy he got when I had looked his way again. Part of me at the time wanted him to lock eye contact with me. But he never did.

A loud bang came from the room next door. I tried to shift my chair to face the door more to my left. My hands straining against the restraints, my whole body jumping at once against the chains grip, I shifted my body to the left as it was in the air and managed to face the door.

Just as I did so. Loki came flying out. Crashing against the door, sending it soaring across the room, breaking free of its hinges. I clenched my fists, trying to shelter my ears with my shoulders a little. My eyes followed Loki when it was over. He was struggling to get up. He used his sceptre as a makeshift walking stick to go back to the door, picking up speed as he went through the doorframe.

Only to be send flying back again by a shield. The blue, white and red shield Steve had shown me the night we spent together. Relief filled me as Steve walked through the, now, door hole. He had his general poker face on, a very serious look. And was wearing that stupid outfit he did when I first woke up. Only, this time it was more of a funny outfit that brought back memories, than a stupid one that I would laugh at.

"I am a god you dull creature" Loki shouted between his teeth at Steve. I could only sit back and watch it happen as they fought, Loki having the edge at first, but Steve soon winning and causing Loki to call for a guy named Heimdall?

A big, shining, futuristic circular shaft covered Loki from all angles. Leaving him engulfed in it. Before Steve could break through it, his shield in front of him for protection as he ran towards it. Loki was gone. Along with the shaft. It was just me and Steve in a room alone.

He sighed and looked over to me. Dropping his giant metal Frisbee to the floor as he made his way over to me. He didn't even look at my eyes though he just quickly undid the chains and made his way out the room. All this and he didn't say anything to me, he just walked away.

Part of me wanted to stop him, but I just followed. There wasn't much I could've done. I was just glad it was partly over and I could go back to the compound.

Avengers/marvel ~ one shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें