Jungkook glanced at his left when he felt a tug on his shirt. Jungsoo leaned closer to whisper in his ear,  "Oppa, are you sure he's your friend?"

"Any doubt?" Jungkook whispered back.

"Yeah very much. He is too handsome to be your friend." She said with a shrug.

Jungkook glared at her. "Yah! Do you have a death wish? You ungrateful... I am your brother. I am handsome too."

Jungsoo leaned even closer with a smirk before saying, "I said that he is too handsome to be your friend but handsome enough to be your boyfriend".

Jungkook choked on his food, coughing hard. 'Boyfriend? Him and Seokjin? No way! No way in the world it's possible if that asshole still behaves so cold and rude with him!' But Jungkook doesn't hate the idea of them being something. If he is honest with himself he is gonna love it. Jungkook thought and smiled while looking at Seokjin who was talking about cooking recipes with his mom.

But wait! How can a 15 years girl know about his relation interests? Is she too mature or Jungkook is getting old for this upcoming generation. Maybe he is just an open book that even Jungsoo can read. Still!! She needs to get a punishment for the smirk on her face which is a sign of the reaction like 'I know everything.' Jungkook wanted to scream for the embarrassment his family is putting him through by reading him like an open book. First Dad then mom now his evil sister.

Jungkook pulled Jungsoo's right ear in an attempt to teach her a lesson."Don't think too much, you little shit!"

Jungsoo made a pained and annoyed expression trying to free her ear from his brothers grasp, " Mom! Look, he is hurting me!"

Seokjin looked at the bickering siblings then at the laughing couple who was showing both concern and delight. It was weirdly comfortable here. He looked over the house. It's a two stored building. Simple and nice.

(The Jeon house)

(The Jeon house)

Much smaller than Seokjin's apartment. It has many dissimilarities with his apartment like furniture, texture, richness, colour everything. But the biggest difference between both houses was LOVE. Jungkook's house is joyful, cheerful, filled with caring and loving people who have sincerity in their feelings, giving life to the lifeless house.  The house doesn't need any kind of design, furniture to be felt like a home cause whenever this family will be it'll be the home. On the other side no matter how fabulous Seokjin's apartment is! No matter how big the house his uncle will arrange for him, it will still be lifeless. Cause it lacks warmth, it lacks love, unlike Jungkook's house.

Seokjin smiled looking at Jungkook. This boy may not has many things, may not has a nice company, car, house. Still, he is one of the richest person Seokjin has ever seen. Jungkook is loved, has people who care for him but most importantly he has a heart to love, has a smile to brighten up one's day, can distract any person with his cuteness and has big doe brown eyes where a person can easily drown only by staring.

And yes, Seokjin couldn't help but notice the bunny boy even before Jungkook introduced himself to Seokjin.

To be continued

.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.

Ok... I wasn't planning to update but a special and quick update cause this story reached 1k readers. And yes, even it seems less but I appreciate it a lot. Thank you, each and every of my reader for liking this story and staying with me, inspiring me.

And again, if you are liking this story so far, reward me with a star✨