Ch.7What the hell! pt2

Erens POV: I opened the door and saw Levi's hands on Erwins shoulder, they were kissing What the hell! I dropped the papers Petra gave me on the floor "eren I- he was cut off by Erwin kissing him again, I felt tears coming down my eyes I saw Levi about to get up but before he could I closed the door and ran towards the elevator and kept on pressing the button aggressively until it opened I got in waited for it to close, I backed up to the wall and slowly slid down and more tears came out I tried stopping it but I wouldn't stop, It felt like I was being choked but then I realized it was just my dress shirt so I unbuttoned a few buttons you could see a bit of my chest but I didn't care the elevator finally reached the floor i quick wiped my tears so no one could see it I got out and saw Petra talking to what looks like the new employee she was talking about I went up to her and said, hey Petra I was wondering if I could take over for you, like show the new employee around.

"Omg god really?" Yea! "Omg thanks your the best" I smiled at her as she went back up stairs to her office. This was a perfect chance for me to avoid Levi if I just went home he'll probably just show up anyways, hello I'm eren what's your name? "Floch" said the Brown haird man. I'll be showing you around if you don't mind. " no not all" great! I show him the whole first floor and office he'll be working in on the first floor, next I showed him the second floor.

Levi's POV: after eren Left he got off me I ran out the door not even looking back I checked his office he wasn't there I went to the elevator and quickly pressed the elevator button it finally opened I got in and quickly pressed the first floor the doors closed and I went down after I got out I checked the break room he wasn't there I knew he wouldn't be there but it wouldn't hurt to check I asked one of the coworkers if they had seen eren they told me he went upstairs so I quickly went back to the elevator and clicked the second floor the doors closed and I went up.

Floch's POV: who knew the job had fine men in it so glad I picked this job, the way he walks, they way he smiles, his prefect white teeth, his green eyes and his perfect brown hair, and his unbuttoned dress shirt I just know it's bi- I was cut off by my thoughts he was telling me that he was gonna show me the last floor I nodded my head and followed him to the elevator.
Levi's POV: I checked everywhere on floor two and asked again if anyone had seen eren they told me he was on the third floor now so I hurried to the elevator.

Floch's POV after he showed me the third floor I asked him if he wanted to go and grab something to eat, to get to know each other better he said yes which made me happy, he told me that he knew a place he said it wasn't that far so we could walk.

Levi's POV: I went up to the third floor and of course when I got there he wasn't there so I asked again! They told me that he was going somewhere with a new employee, I didn't like the sound of that. ugh what is he doing,My mind instantly remembered that place eren was telling me about that he wanted to show me.

Floch's POV: as soon as we got out a cool gust of wind hit us showing almost half of erens chest,u-uh you s-sure you don't want to button that up? "No it's fine plus I like the breeze he turned and smiled at me I felt my face turn red he stopped walking and I realized we're already here he open the door for me and we walked in and sat at the 3rd to last table from the window we ordered our food, when the food came we started eating and getting to know each other, the more he told me about himself the more I liked him (he also told floch he was gay), he didn't mention if he had a bf so I had a chance, I started telling him about my self about how I graduated high school last year, how many siblings I have, what my favorite hobbies are, what I like to do etc. after we finished eating, I didn't want to bring it up but I did, hey um earlier when I met you, you seemed to look like you were crying are u ok? "No, no I'm fine." Are you sure your eyes seemed stuffy, "yea I'm fine" he seemed sad so I put my hand on his and said you know you shouldn't put so much gel in your hair he looked up and said "why" because you'll mess it up, "then what should I do "expert"". Here.  I reach out and put my hand in his hair it was so soft despite the gel I shook up his hair and ran my hand through his hair and made it fluffy and messy which made him look even hotter with his shirt unbuttoned. There, he turned around to look in the mirror behind him he turned back and said "not bad" we both smiled

Levi's POV: after I figured out the place eren was telling me about was probably the one that he went to so I went downstairs and went outside it was windy today, I started walking to the place,and after a couple minutes I was there I looked in the mirror and my heart dropped I saw I'm guessing the new employee hand on erens hand and the other going threw his hair both were smiling and laughing I felt tears coming but I held them in I wasn't going to cry, I wanted to go in there and drag eren out but I didn't want to cause a scene so I just walked away angry/sad and waited wanting to hit something.

Erens POV: I look down and saw his hand on mine I didn't even notice it was so so soft and light that I didn't even notice I took my hand away "sorry" it's fine I wonder what moisturizer he uses to make it that soft and light, after I paid the bill we both left and just walked around skipping work after a while we walked back to work and both of us went home, when I got home and opened the door mikasa wasn't there she probably went to Jeans house I went up stairs to my room I opened the door and got scared, holy shit! You scared me what are you doing here Levi.