Ch1. Job sugestion.

Erens POV:
It was Saturday morning which means there's no school thank god, I got outta bed and went down stairs to see mikasa sitting on the couch watching tv sup, "sup" I went to the kitchen to make some coffee, hey mikasa "yeah"*starts rubbing hand to hair*I think I should get a job u know I kinda feel bad that your paying the rent and all, "no worries you don't have to I'm supposed to be taking care of you" I'm not a kid anymore I can handle my self u know, "bu- before I can even finish eren says "I can handle my slef" *sigh* "fine wait here."

Mikasa went up stairs Idk why but when she came down she had her laptop in her hands "come" I sat next to her on the couch what, "yesterday I saw an ad pop up about how a big company needs more staff" sooooo, " soooo you just told me u needed a job so here u go" cool I grab the laptop from her lap and start looking at the pictures it's so big I thought, so who's it run by "oh Levi Ackerman" really? "Yeah". soo who's Levi Ackerman I turn my head and see mikasa's jaw dropped while staring at me helloo mikasa "OMG I can't believe my brother doesn't know who Levi Ackerman is" mikasa grabs the laptop back from me and says "I can't believe we're even related"

I roll my eyes at her dramaticness soo who is he "he's one of the most handsome man in the world and one of the most richest man in the world and sexiest" *she winks at me* "and I hear he smells really nice" that's not weird at at all I thought. she shows me a blurry picture of him and says "he doesn't like taking pictures" uh huh but from what I can see I thought, it seems he has an undercut with a raven hair color, I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of mikasa typing on the computer uh what are u doing I said "nothing just writing out your application form"wait what,wai- before I could even finish she said "and done" and she clicked send.

^^Levi's hairWhy would u do that we haven't even discussed anythi- I was cut off again by a sound of a ding from the computer "wow that was fast" she said "it's says that we accept your offer and we have placed a interview with Mr

^^Levi's hair
Why would u do that we haven't even discussed anythi- I was cut off again by a sound of a ding from the computer "wow that was fast" she said "it's says that we accept your offer and we have placed a interview with Mr.eren Yeager on Friday at 4:00 pm we hope to seen you soon:)" mikasa looks up at me and says " looks like it's next week,wellll u gonna say something" I look at her and say WHAT THE HELL just HAPPENED!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow 439 or more words, well this is my fist chapter I know it's a little slow but work with me um I hope u enjoy my story im still looking for a name for the company im open to any suggestions or would u like me to just leave it as company. I'm not good at explaining hair but sum of y'all already know what some of the characters look like so yeah 😂 um let me know what u think, and let me know if there are grammar or spelling problems ✌️