Ch.4 Daddy?

Eren POV: u-um w-what are you doing I said stuttering and shaking he started leaning towards my ear and said "congrats eren" I felt his hot breath on my ear and a bulge started forming in my pants I hoped he didn't see it before I can say anything he started bitting my ear making me moan, mmh I feel his hand reaching for my ass I feel him slip something in my back pocket then grab my ass causing me to Yelp I felt my bugle getting bigger thankfully he backed away and pulled out his phone seems like he was calling someone "hey Erwin i need you to do me a favor can you drop some one off home for me, yeah his name is eren Yeager Alr thx.

He'll be waiting for u downstairs your free to go" he said I could have sworn I heard him say for now I was about to walk out the door when he said "oh yeah brat,call me" and winked at me, I didn't know what to say so i quickly walked out the door. I look down and see my bulge is gone thank god, I got into the elevator and went back down stairs and saw hange she had a smiling her face "hey eren I heard you got the job you and start next week he must have really liked you." You don't say I mumbled under my breath, "what was that?" Oh nothing I'll see you next week hange. I got out and see a tall man with blond hair and thick eyebrows with blue eyes " are you eren Yeager?" Yes "hop in I'll take u home" I do as he says and got in "you must have really let off an impression on Levi, he has never drove anyone home before". Must have i said,I smile a little feeling a little excited [time skip]

I got out the car and said thanks for the lift "no problem have nice day" he drove off.I get inside the house and see mikasa in the kitchen she came over to me "so how'd it go with Leeeeeeviii" she said while smiling, why are u saying his name like that? "Oh come eren I saw the way you looked at the picture I showed u the other day." Mikasa knew I was gay so did my friends knew to they were all happy when I told them. I got the job,anyways so how did ur date go I said sarcastically after seeing the hickey on her neck. "It went fine." Oh really I said walking upstairs to go get changed. I was about to get changed when I remember Levi put something in my back pocket I took it out and I was the paper he was writing on. it had his number on it I was about to put in his number when I get a text message from daddy. Daddy?

D: hey
E: who are u?
D: it's Levi ;)

3rd person POV: eren looked at the paper in his hand that had Levi's number on it eren started realizing that the reason Levi had his phone was bc he was putting his number in it. Eren started thinking why would Levi put his number on a piece a paper and put in his back pocket when he already put it in my phone,eren face started turning red/pink when he realized that Levi did that bc it gave him a reason to touch erens ass. Eren was so deep and thought that he didn't even realize Levi was texting him
D: eren
D: eren
D: eren
D:eren
E: oh yes sorry
D: are u ok?
E: yes
D: anyways are u free later?
E: yes why?
D: would u like to go to a party with me?
(Eren typing: but I just met yo-)
D: Ik what your thinking " I just met u i can't go to party with u". idc come with me plzz🥺
E: Alr Alr fine I'll go
D: yes I'll pick you up at 8
E: ok
D: p.s don't change the name on your phone, and it's a causal party so wear whatever u want ;)
[time skip]
Erens POV: a few hours pass buy and it 7:49pm and I get changed I'm wearing grey sweat pants with a black shirt and black and white vans i already told mikasa I was going out I was surprised she didn't say no she was quite happy probably bc jeans coming over I roll my eyes. a couple minutes pass by and I hear the door bell ring, I'll get it I yelled and went down stairs and open the door to see Levi with black sweat pants a black shirt and black shoes he looks ups at me and slowing started looking at me up and down and stops at my grey sweat pants and bites his lip and said "nice clothes" thanks I said obviously knowing what he was looking at.

we got in the car and stared driving once we were there l look out the window and see a big house. Is this ur house? "no it's hange's we got out and once we got inside we were greeted by hange and Erwin and other people I didn't know "eren you look so nice" hange said, thanks you to " Levi you look the same." " shut it four eyes" Levi snaped back,I chuckled. after 1 or 2 drinks hange started gathering people up and told us if we wanted to play truth or dare of course me and Levi said yes we sat in a circle Levi started it off and spines the bottle and it landed on hange "so hange truth or dare ." "Dare". " I dare u to show me that lasted thing on your tab on ur phone.Hange grab her phone and pulled the tab up and gave the phone to Levi hesitantly. Levi took the phone and and look at the tab and looked back up and said "really Titan sex" with a disturbed look on his face "hange grabs her phone back and said "it's educational you wouldn't understand.

It was hange turn now and she spines the bottle and it landed on eren "eren truth or dare?" dare, " hmm I dare u to sit on Levi's lap." I looked over to Levi and he just had a blank face, I hesitantly walked over to him and sat on his lap and he wrapped his hands around me idk why but I kinda like it here as the game continued I felt sum touch me I jumped a little but then realized it was just Levi's boner a smile came across my face when I came up with an idea to tease Levi

Levi's POV: having this brat on top of me made super horny. I like it, I was interrupted from my thoughts by eren slightly grinding against my crotch I let out a silent moan and felt my erection getting bigger. Nobody seemed to notice what eren was doing except me obviously. It was Petra's turn now and she spines the bottle and it landed on eren and he stopped moving I got irritated by the lost of movement. "Truth or dare eren?" "Dare." I dare you and Levi to go inside the closet for 7 minutes." Why are they all coming for me, even tho I didn't have a problem with this dare I felt a smile come across my face. We both got up and went to the closet once they closed the door I smashed my lips on to his.

Eren POV: we both got into the closet they close the door and I turn to Levi and I felt his lips on mine he licked the bottom of my lip begging for entrance I denied teasing him I feel his hands start to go lower he slaps my ass causing me to moan thus taking the chance shove his tongue down my throat we fought for dominance for a few minutes but obviously he won. I felt my erection getting bigger and bigger. He finally removed his lips from mines finally giving me a chance to breathe clearly or so I thought. He started kissing my neck and sucking and biting it leaving hickeys and bite marks I began panting and moaning he began grinding our crotches together, he finally stopped and pulled back.

Slowly looking me up and down with a smirk on his face. He forcefully dropped me on my knees with my face near his crotch he began to undo the strings on his sweat pants but stoped when we heard slow foot steps coming we quickly fixed our selfs I look down and I still had a boner I panicked not knowing what to do with it Levi then puts a finger on the out line of the erection and began tracing it cause me to moan he leans into my ear and says in a sexy voice "good luck with that." I could feel the smirk on his face. He takes his hands off my erection and opens the door before the other person could and walked out with a satisfied look on his face. I walked out as well after couple of seconds. "Eren are u ok? u look red" hange said. I'm fine. I was covering my erection with my hands good thing they didn't notice, the hickeys and bite marks were not noticeable as well. The party counties for couple of hours till it was finally time to go home Levi told hange to take me home I knew this was his way of teasing me.

After hange took me home I walked in to see mikasa and Jean fucking, mikasa was about to say something but I cut her off and said let's not talk about it I went upstairs quickly and took a shower and went right to sleep thinking about Levi.