Chapter 29 Sex in nacho cafe

Start from the beginning

For imagining purposes 😉

Smut lol
Suddenly the lights went out, I frantically looked around for the switch but was stopped by cold hands. They tightly gripped my waist digging into my skin. "Take your pants off princess." A cold voice hissed in my ear. I obeyed and pulled my pants down onto the floor. Once they were off I felt my shirt being pulled off, the warm skin of my back collided with the cold skin of someone's chest. Tingles erupted throughout my body as the cold hands roamed my back tracing shapes up and down my spine. "Take your panties off." The voice ordered after a few seconds. I once again obeyed and pulled down my panties so I was only left in my bra. That was quickly unclipped and it fell to the floor leaving me naked in the still dark room. I felt cold hands snake around my waist and lift me up off the ground. I was brought over to a cold surface that felt like a counter. My hands roamed the material around me and I soon realized that I was seated on a sink facing a wall with my legs spread far open. I felt the same cold hands drag down my lower stomach quickly reaching my already throbbing pussy. The hands slowly began rubbing my clit back and forth. I threw my head back leaning on the person behind me's chest. I let out a soft low moan as my legs twitched at the contact. The hand that was not rubbing my clit grabbed my wrists and brought them up above my head. My hands were zip tied to the two light fixtures that hung above my head. I still couldn't see anything going on around me but I sensed that the person behind me had something dirty planned.

The hand that had just zip tied my hands together roamed around my chest playing with my boobs before it squeezed my neck tightly and angled my head slightly downwards so I was looking at the lower portion of the wall infront of me. That hand stayed in place holding my head in the same position but the person's other hand still roamed my clit eagerly. I felt a loss of contact for a second and whined slowly wanting the pleasure to come back. It quickly did but this time the person's fingers slowly began pushing in and out of me slowly. I tried to throw my head back but it was useless, the grip on my neck was to tight. I tried to guide their hands to go at a faster pace but it was also no use due to the fact that my hands were zip tied above my head.

I heard a click behind me and a bright light flashed. As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw that I wasn't just looking at a wall, I was looking into a mirror. I took a closer look at where my eyes were directed and saw the purpose of the hand keeping my head in place. I continued to stare into the mirror infront of me watching as Eli's fingers slid in and out of me slowly. A smirk was plastered onto his face as he watched his fingers work in the mirror. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly trying to control myself. I felt the grip on my neck tighten as someone began whispering slowly into my ear. "Princess, I want you to watch me finger you." Eli smirked as he began sliding his fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy faster than he had been before. "Shit!" I cried out as I kept my eyes shut. "Eyes open baby girl." Eli continued as he quickened the pace of his fingers even more. I obeyed and shot open my eyes watching his fingers rapidly slide in and out of me. "Fuck Eli!" I cried out, seeing myself in this state just turned me on even more. "P-please f-f-faster!" I groaned as my eyes stayed fixed on the mirror. "Whatever you say princess." Eli's raspy voice replied as he began going even faster. "Oh gawd yes!" I cried, watching myself in the mirror made me want to come right there but I held it in.

I bit my lip trying to stop myself from screaming at the pleasure. I watched with fascination loving the feeling. Eli noticed my eagerness and he added another finger still thrusting at the same place. My teeth released my lip as I became un able to hold in my moans any longer. "Shit shit shit d-d-d-" I tried to speak but I couldn't get it out. "Scream my name princess, scream my name while you squirt all over the mirror." Eli whispered into my ear. Just like that it happened, I felt myself tense and release as everything turned into pure pleasure. "D-Daddy!" I screamed as the mirror became layered with a white liquid. "That's a good girl. A very good girl." Eli cooed while un tying my hands from above my head. "How's that for a reward?" He questioned with a smirk. "It was fucking awesome." I replied while falling back on his chest out if breath.

  "You're mine. Got it?." He smirked into the mirror. I met his gaze with a quivering lip, "Yes daddy." I squeaked in reply. We held eyes contact in the mirror for a few second. I was his. But was he mine?

AHHHHHH!!!! OK BUT ELI'S LAST LINE!
AHHHHHHHH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
I FINNA DIE

ok I just needed to get that out, here's your picture for the day!

Cutie 😆