A NEW FRIEND

Two weeks passed and now the king's new visitor had become fond of him. She looked just like his first wife. Her name was unknown by any one in the kingdom. Nobody knew that he had a friend who looked just like his wife. Niyel as her name was always in her room during day and out side at night in her heroic dress code of blue jeans and blue vest with a half coat blue in colour including her face mask attached to her glasses covering her eyes and only stopped by the nose. Yet she had a necklace attached to it. Every thing on her blue in colour except her silky dark hair. She seemed to be so familiar with the place.

Soon enough the king could sense she had something secret hidden behind her back but oh no! she always was ahead.

Every night she would give the king an instruction which the king was very familiar with, his wife had told him too all these, it is like she was reminding him.

The king began to think much about his dead first love. Now all he needed was to get evidence against his cool friend who always out smarts him.

One night he remembers he almost found out some thing.
" Hey mister king," said a voice from behind and before he could turn she was already holding his neck. She wore all blue but looking dark a bit at night just that her vest was light blue. One could not see any thing on her face except her skin between her eye and the mask which was a small portion while the other was covered by her hair.

He tried himself but with her speed she got a knife held it under his chin at the skin of his neck. He felt it sharp but she made sure it didn't cause any cut.

"Don't even think of it," she says after stabilizing her knife.

"You really are cool" said the king disappointed that he had to give in to her order.

"To business, the girl is being bullied you had better send a coolly there to make sure she is safe as miss said or else...," by the time she finished that she was  on top of the roof and ready to leave when he yelled,

"Or else what...????," 

She smiled at the corner of her lips and just left.

The king got upset and thought of his new friend he had gotten as a helper in his business matters. He rushed to her room knocking out any servant passing by and immediately he opened the door to her room wide enough for any one to see but he was shocked to find her reading in her night gown coloured pink while seated on her bed cross legged.  She shook not at first pretending she heard nothing. He searched for any good clue to qualify his thought at the time but then all went to waste. You could see through that night gown and nothing was suspicious in her room. Under her bed was clear.

After what seemed like eternity she seemed to have woken up from her daze and looked around only to see the king searching her ward robe and then the door............ Oh no!!!!!!!!

Her mind screamed together with her lips that awoke the king and he immediately rushed to close the door before any body could see her.

Her aroma was in the whole room she smelled like roses oh wow together with lilies ' what a good one' he thought

#############

Meanwhile Crystal seemed to be speaking on phone when her mum entered her room.
" Darling i think your father wants to speak to you for the first time,"

"Oh sure here i am dad for the first time."

Crystal was so excited that she threw the phone away and snatched the other. She didn't even realize that her phone was almost falling when her mother snatched it using a net.

She looked up and swallowed when she noticed her mums intense gaze. Her mother pointed at the phone Crystal was holding reminding her of the person on the other line. She swallowed again and looked at the phone immediately changing her mood to normal which made her mother smile.

#######

" how about we meet at my hone today?" asked Crystal

" Sure i will be there, " replied Melon who immediately turned with a bye heading home to prepare. Crytal was so happy that she immediately rushed home to tell her mother.

#######

Crystal rushed home in a few minutes excited her neighbours especially Zed was so amazed. Never was she this excited and her smile breathtaking as she heads home. Boys were whistling through their windows when they saw her except for one who gave all his attention to her direction.

" Make sure you find out a lot about her," he said while handing a file to the man behind him in a black suit.
Usually people gave all their attention to him but today some angel Stole in all yet he felt no jealousy what a day.

He went back and kept on smiling looking at the ceiling covered with unique paintings.

Meanwhile , Melon Fern prepared to meet her new friend when she saw something in her room it was o book she wondered where it came from.
She took it and read it.
In the middle of the book were photos of twins.
One with blue hair unusual and another with red hair.
She had red hair is this related to her.
Most people thought she tinted her hair red but actually she was born that way but she had doubts. Was her so calls mother really her mum.

Soon the time passed as she thought and she fell asleep. A shadow of a boy almost same year as her entered through her window and carried her to bed. He watched her for a while and stood up leaving her a lone.

Melon Fern woke up on her bed. She wondered who could have put her there. She stayed alone. She had no on e to take care of her. Her father had tried to talk to all the maids but they refused ri help her and she knew it was her so called mother behind all this that was happening to her.