Chapter 120

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Kakashi." Keiko calmly lifted his hand as the hokage brought his attention from his book and to his wife. She placed his hand on her stomach and smiled when his face lit up.

"She's kicking again."

Yes, she. Kakashi's hunch was right.

"Don't cause your mother problems now, okay kure?" The corner of her lips twitched up as he spoke with the baby, even if she wasn't born yet.

He smiled softly and placed his ear on her rounded stomach, brightening up when his daughter kicked once again.

Keiko winced but quickly dismissed the pain. Kakashi glanced at her after she winced and brought his face up to press a loving kiss to her lips. 

She smiled and looked away with a blush. He smiled when she blushed, something she seemed to be doing a lot more for some reason. 

"I get a feeling she's going to be a shinobi."

"Of course. It'll be our kid after all." Kakashi added and sat beside her, allowing her head to rest on his lap.

"Kakashi?"

"Mhm?"

"How long until you think you'll give the title as hokage to Naruto?"

"Probably a while. More than ten more years, i'd say." He moved a strand of hair from her face and rose his eyebrow at her.

"Why? Is there something you're wondering?"

She softly shut her eyes and breathed slowly, her consciousness slowly slipping away.

"No...Nothing."

"You sure...?"

"Mhm..."

"Just know, that I love you." She smiled slightly. 

"I love you too."

Keiko dropped the papers on the hokages desk while Kakashi rose an eyebrow at her.

"What's that?" He lifted the glass of water to his mouth and took a sip.

"Child support."

He spit the water out and coughed, looking at her with a bewildered expression.

"WHAT?!"

"Just joking." 

"Not funny."

"It was very funny."

"Okay," He laughed. "Maybe it was. But really, what is that?"

"Nothing. Just some more paperwork."

"Oh..."

"Keiko, you coming?" Sakura peeked in with Sarada on her hip.

"Where are you guys going?" Kakashi asked his wife in curiosity.

"Going out for a small picnic."

"Oh. Well, have fun alright? Don't stress. Don't use any chakra, try not to have too much exercise, and-"

"Kakashi." Keiko pet his hair.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." A flowery atmosphere appeared around the man as she pet his hair.

"Mm, Okay."

"Good boy."

She walked away slyly and smiled at the pink haired woman, her mirroring Keikos expression.

"You've got him wrapped around your finger."

"Not really." She shrugged, turning her head away to hide her small smirk.

 ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Okaa-Sama. Otou-Sama."

Keiko looked at the grave in front of her while Sakura left to do something in the house.

"I'm going to be giving birth in a few months...And I honestly couldn't be happier. I thought about it for a while, and I realized my kids not going to have any grandparents. At all."

"It's kind of sad, especially since I had my own. I won't be able to relate to Kure in that aspect too much, but thankfully, Kakashi will. I'll be gone for a while even when she's born, and i'm scared she'll hate me."

"Kakashi thinks she'll be like me, but I don't. I get a feeling this hunch of his might be wrong. She'll be headstrong, stubborn, strong, sarcastic, funny and a tease. I can already see it. It'll be torture for me."

"I know you guys moved here to hide from everyone since your eyes were popular, and you wanted to start a family. I admire that you were able to hide and protect us for so many years. Kakashi will do everything to stop me from leaving, even Sakura agrees with that."

"He'll be unreasonable and say Konoha could protect me. Sure, they could protect me but not without casualties. I wont take another family's life to save my own. I really wish you could tell me what to do."

"You know, Keiko..." Sakura helps her friend up.

"Even if you don't think it, you'll probably be a great mother."

"I have to be in my childs life to be a good mother."

"You'll be in her life, even if they're just stories Kakashi-Sensei will tell her, or if it's a picture, so don't worry so much, kay?"

"Right. I'll keep that in mind." A smile slipped onto her face as her hand places itself on her stomach. "Thank's Sakura."

Chapter End~

Haha, im so mean.

Also, started fruits basket last night and now im on ep 22.

Pretty decent anime but not much is sad about it, at least not yet.

Thanks for reading~! Kinda had trouble writing this chapter but eventually I finished it.

GUYS KEIKO HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR NOW IM SO PROUD

Love yall