Episode 3: Sword of the Heavenly Gods! Might Valkyrie!

Start from the beginning

'What the hell is he doing?! Bellerophon won't be able to take Valkyrie's attacks like this much longer!' Rin's voice would ring out in his head. Albert would watch, smiling as he stroked his beard. Gigi constantly made commentary as Iki analyzed the battle quietly. Blow after blow, this would repeat, Bellerophon remaining in the outer ring of the stadium, Valkyrie continuing to strike it after riding up the stadium slope... what was Batal planning? It then hit him. Valkyrie had to ride up the stadium slope to hit Bellerophon, meaning it would lose momentum, making its attacks weaker! Batal was trying to waste Valkyrie's stamina by constantly hitting it back into the center! Unfortunately for Batal, Valt was far from finished.

"Not bad, Batal, but Valkyrie and I aren't gonna lose this one!" Valt yelled out, Valkyrie suddenly breaking off from its flower pattern, instead taking to the tornado ridge, its driver using the plastic spikes around the edge of it to grind against it and generate a massive burst of speed. Valt had seen right through the plan, startling Batal. letting Valkyrie come up behind Bellerophon and slam into it, Batal gasping in shock as Bellerophon was slammed forwards, wobbling due to getting an awkward angle on its landing. Valkyrie's attack wasn't finished yet, though, as the attack type bey would charge forward further as Bellerophon continued to wobble, still maintaining a large amount of spin power, but its rotation being quite unstable despite its lower center of gravity. 

"AH! BELLEROPHON!" Batal would call out in distress. Valkyrie loomed closer and close, Valt calling out to the attack type to unleash the finishing blow.

"MIGHTY JET SHOOT!" Valt yelled, calling out to Valkyrie, the attack type using the momentum it gained to slam against the stadium wall, gaining a momentum boost from its retracting blade to unleash a powerful airborne attack against its opponent. Batal's thoughts were racing through his head. The entire world around Batal would appear as if it had been frozen in time. His thoughts raced in his head, emotions going through him. Fear, distress, uncertainty, all would play a factor into Batal's state of mind... he didn't know what to do...

"Do not be afraid, Batal." There it was... the voice in his head. A bright light would suddenly overtake the Bellerophon blader as a yellow glow clouded his vision temporarily. Batal suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, pressing down in a reassuring manner, the Bellerophon blader's eyes going wide in shock as another voice, far more upbeat and chill in tone, continued to ring out in his head. "The battle isn't over yet, kid!"  The more upbeat voice stated, echoing throughout Batal's head, "Even when facin' an impossible task, we'll always rise up to the challenge and take it head on! Now let's burst them into Overdrive!" Valt would look in shock... he could hear the voices... could it be...? Batal's distressed look suddenly shifted into a grin of determination. Whoever was speaking to him, he knew they were right. As Valkyrie loomed nearer, Bellerophon's off balanced rotation caused the freespinning plastic ring of the Surge driver to grind against the stadium, the friction causing Bellerophon to stabilize and suddenly change trajectory, riding down the slope as Valkyrie's attack went wide.

"WHAT THE?!" Valt yelled out, startled by Bellerophon's sudden change in movement, Valt was completely unprepared for a counterattack by his opponent.

"RAAAAHHHHHH!!!! BELLEROPHON!" Batal yelled out, his yellow and silver aura blazing furiously as the golden armored avatar let out a battle cry, flourishing its spear as it charged Valkyrie from behind, attempting to ram into it. "LET'S GO! BURST THEM INTO OVERDRIVEEEE!!!" Bellerophon's attack was successful, all bladers, including Valt and Albert, letting out a startled cry as Bellerophon's 4 blades on the Heroic Densetsu Layer unleashed a powerful upper attack, scooping underneath Valkyrie's casing and sending it flying into the air. "ALL RIGHT, WE GOT THEM!" Batal yelled out prematurely. Valt's look of worry would suddenly shift into a grin of excitement as he said this, startling Batal as Valt called out to him.

"That was an awesome attack, but its gonna take more than that to take Valkyrie down!" Valt yelled out as Valkyrie landed in the stadium floor, bouncing once. Batal had made a fatal error in thinking Valkyrie was finished... "OK PARTNER, LETS DO THIS! MIGHTY EXPLOSION!" Valkyrie's Explosion driver's tip suddenly contracted, a blue surge of energy erupting from it as Valkyrie shot off with breakneck speed, a trail of crimson light and orange sparks following it as it zoomed around. In this state, Valkyrie was easily out-speeding the unprepared Bellerophon, slamming into it from behind and knocking Bellerophon into the center for one final attack. Batal's eyes widened in shock as he witnessed the power of Might Valkyrie. "TAKE THEM DOWN! MIGHTY SWORD!" The yellow rubber on Valkyrie's Might Layer's blades would take on a brilliant golden light, swirling like a cyclone of power as Valkyrie charged, slamming into Bellerophon and immediately bursting the attack type bey with one quick strike.

"AHHHH!" Batal yelled out in shock.

"NO WAY!" Rin would cry out, startled by Valkyrie's sudden comeback. He would stare in absolute awe as Bellerophon's pieces clattered on the floor next to Batal... so this was the true strength of a legend, huh? 

"That is Might Valkyrie, with a burst finish! The winner of the battle is Valt Aoi!" Albert called out. Batal would groan in frustration as he cried out.

"AAAHHGGGHHH!!! I ALMOST HAD IT!!!!" Batal yelled, Gigi and Iki both chuckling. Valt let out a hearty laugh, snatching up Valkyrie and holding it out towards Batal.

"That was an awesome battle, Batal! I'm definitely going to try to battle you again sometime soon!" Batal's face would immediately perk up. His idol wanted to battle him again?! This was the greatest day of his life!

"REALLY?! WELL THEN BELLEROPHON AND I ARE GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN!" Batal called out frantically running over to Valt and holding out the reassembled Bellerophon, Valt leaning back, a slightly startled look on his face as he held his hands up, chuckling sheepishly. His eyebrow raised suddenly as Batal was suddenly shoved aside by Rin, who would hold out Roc in front of Valt.

"Don't listen to that klutz! I'm taking you on again next!" Rin yelled out to Valt, only to be shoved aside by Batal.

"NO ME!" Batal yelled, shoving Rin aside as he held out Bellerophon, only for Rin to do it again. This would go on several times, Valt watching as an anime sweat drop went down his left side of his forehead, Iki and Albert having the same reaction. Suddenly, Gigi herself would shove the two bladers aside, yelling out to Valt.

"I WANT A TURN, AND NEITHER ONE OF YOU NUMBSKULLS ARE GONNA STOP ME!" 

"NUMBSKULLS?!" Batal and Rin yelled out in an offended manner, the three bladers engaging in an argument as Iki and Albert chuckled. Albert walked over to Valt, commenting on the bladers' eagerness to battle the legendary blader. 

"You truly are a powerful one, Valt Aoi," Albert said, letting out a loud hearty laugh. Valt was deep in thought however... 

'Was that... Bellerophon's voice?' Valt's thoughts rang out in his head loudly... "Does that mean he has the same thing as..." No. He would immediately dismiss the notion. He must have been imagining things... His senses would return, noticing the three bladers in front of him arguing on who would battle Valt next. The Wonder Boy grinned as he called out to all three bladers.

"I'll take you all on! Valkyrie and I are ready for any challenge in our way!" He yelled out, holding Might Valkyrie out to the three bladers. All three would look surprised before flashing a determined grin.

"You're going down, Valt!" Rin yelled out, attaching Roc to his launcher.

"Oh please, numbskulls! The only one taking him down is me!" Gigi called out, doing the same.

"Nuh-Uh! Bellerophon and I are going to burst them into Overdrive!" Batal yelled out, grinning as he attached Bellerophon to his own launcher. The voices of all four bladers would ring out loudly as Albert initiated the countdown, Iki watching from afar, taking some data.

"Battle Royale! Ready... SET!"

The cries of each of the bladers could be heard from the sidewalks of Beigoma, growing fainter as they let out the famous countdown.

"THREE! TWO! ONE! GOOOO SHOOT!!!"