Chapter 2

Logan's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Dreams did not escape me. They were memories. My dark childhood. My old home. My Mother and Father. I latched on to a memory. I remember it clearly.
I saw myself kicking the ball. In the background I saw our rundown house. I kicked the ball into the forest. I run after the ball and I pick it up. When I look up I see this creature with one eye. I screamed and ran in the house. The dream faded and I saw hair hanging down looking at my face. "Lyla?" I asked.
"No. My name is Anabeth," She said laughing. I looked up at Anabeth She looked about twenty.
"Ok Anabeth. My name is Logan," I said with caution. I looked around wondering where I was.
"Where is Beau," I said harshly.
"He is out to get another demigod. He sends his regards, he placed me to watch over you," She said quickly.
"What is this place?" I asked.
"Why all the questions. Fine. This place is called Camp Half-Blood. It is a place for demigods to be safe," She told me.
I sat up, then slowly rose to stand. Black spots appeared in my vision. I started to walk out the door.
"Where are you going? You are supposed to be in bed till you get better" She said. I felt fine. I felt like I could run a mile. Not that actually would.
"I'm going to go take a walk around this place," I said.
"I'll give you the tour then," She said with a sigh.
"Let's get you fitted with a weapon first. Perseus Jackson get over here now," She yelled. I saw a dude with black hair and green eyes.
"Hey Bro, I'm Percy. What's your name?" he asked.
"My name is Logan. Logan Pugnator," He replied.
"Cool name. Is your last name latin?"
"Yeah," I said.
"Ok that's cool. This is my wife Anabeth I think you have met her. Well let's for you with a weapon," He said. Percy pulled out some keys and unlocked the door.
"Do you want a sword or a knife or a bow?" He asked me.
"Swords don't last long for me the always break," I said in reply.
"Well that's odd. Swords and are very strong," He said. I heard footsteps coming. I looked at the person coming towards us. He was tall and scrawny.
"Percy. I got this note from my dad. He said it was for you," He handed the note to Percy. "He dude new here. My name is Leo," He said.
"I'm Logan," I said with exasperation. He had kept saying his name all day would it ever stop. Percy frowned.
"I'm not so sure about this let's go talk to Chiron," He said still with that look on his face.