↠ fifteen

I wake up with Tobys arms wrapped around my waist, "Look whos finally awake!" I hear Tommy say, looking u from his phone. "Ah, yes, and what do you want bitchboy?" I say, turning my head towards him, carefully not to wake Toby up.

"Well, everyone is sleeping and im hungry-" "So? Make yourself something." Tommy looks at the with a sarcastic look, "Woman, do you want the house burned down..?" 

"Ah, so you cant cook.. It's okay bitchboy, ill make some breakfast for us." I say, carefully getting up. We walk downstairs, again, carefully not to wake anyone up, beause, you know, they would kill us. We go into the kitchen, "Do you even kno where to start?" I ask Tommy. "I know that you need a pan, and fire." I roll my eyes, "You really dont know how to cook, do you..?"  He sigs, "I really dont know." "Okay then, grab a pan, ill teach you." 

A few minutes later Tommy and I cooked two eggs, Tommy, ofcourse being very proud of himself. We go and sit down on the couch, eating our breakfast. "Why are you two up so early?" I hear someone say behind us, "Goodmorning to you to Dream! Oh, this smartass didnt know how to bake some fricking eggs, so I tought him."  He looks at Tommy, "You didnt know how to bake eggs...? God im worried for your future!" and with that he walks away to make himself some breakfast.

A few minutes pass and I hear two people coming down the stairs, I turn around to see Toby and Ranboo walking down he stairs, "Hey guys! How did you sleep?" Tubbo jumps over the couh and wras his arms around me, "Good I guess, but I missed you!" He says with puppy eyes. "Oh come no Tubbs, I was with you all night!" "Yeah but why'd you have to leaveee" Dragging out the "E" 

"Aww Im sorry Tubbs, Bitchboy over here didnt know how to cook some eggs, so I helped him out." "Its okay Ash, its better then him cooking alone and burning the house down!" He says looking over at Tommy whoes just pissed at us. "Hey, im not THAT bad!" 

At the same time Dream comes out with a pan, "Wich one of u kids burned the inside of this fucking pan..?" We all look at Tommy, "I- uhh, well maybe you gys where like- kinda right..." Everybody just burst out laughing whilst Tommy just sits there embarrased.

-Time skip-

"Okay, what are we gonna do today?" I ask the group, "I saw a ad for a fair thats in town, that seems pretty fun..?" Karl says "Omg yes, lets go!! Thats gonna be so much fun!" I answer, jumping up to get ready, good thing everyone agrees to go!

A few minutes later, Karl, Sapnap, Toby, Tommy, Ranboo, Dream, Wilbur and me are ready to go, the rest is staying home.

"We need to go with two cars, Dream,  Ill handle the kids, you take the rest?" Wilbur says, trowing car keys at Dream, "Uhh yeah sure!"

-Another time skip just bc I can :D -

We finally got to the fair, blasting Wilburs song the way there, Wilbur ofcourse being very much annoyed by us.

We all get out of the car and go to the first thing we see, clawmachines! "Oh m god that plushy is so adorable!!" I say, pointing towards a teddybear in the machine, "Oh my god its a bee!! Im getting it!" Toby says, as he puts a coin in the mahine. "I got it first try!!" He says, getting the plushy out of the machine, "Wow, Tubbs! Great job!" 

He hands the plushie to me, "This is for you!" "Aww Tubbs, thank you so much!" I give him a big hug. "Come on lovebirds, I want to get a vlog gun, help me please!" Tommy says rolling his eyes.

An hour passes and Tommy gets his vlog gun, we all go home, what a entertaining night this was!

~Word count: 681

A/N Heyy! I wrote this with a huge headache heh-💀✋🏻 anyway- If there are any spelling mistakes, im sorry! My mind wasnt totally here :3

Drink water and eat something <33

Buh byeeeee :)