↠ seven

I run downstairs crying, I hear Tommy rushing over to me, "Hey Ash, I saw the stream, are you okay?" Tommy opens his arms and hugs me. "No im not- everyone just heard that! And now Toby will know and every- "Ash, its gonna be okay!"

At the same time Toby comes running downstairs, "Tommy, thank you, but I got it from here." 

Toby helps me go upstairs and we sit on my bed, "Talk to me Ash, whats going on?" I rest my head on his shoulder, "Didnt you hear what I said?" 

"Actually no, but after I closed the stream, Ranboo told me.."

"I said it infront of so much people... I feel so embarrassed, and now you know to.." 

He gives me a big hug, "Ash, I already knew you liked me.." 

"Oh, Right, you talked to Tommy to.." He looks at me confused, "How did you know? I thought you where asleep.."

I laugh trough my tears, "He can scream quite loud you know? He woke me up when he called out for you, but I was to tired to move, and then you guys started talking about me. So I listened." 

"He looks down at me, "So you heard everything huh?"I burried my head in his arms, "Yes..." I said quietly.

"Then you know how I feel about you." I look up at him again, looking right into his beautiful brown eyes, "Yeah, I do. so..? What now?"

He lets go of me and lays me down in my bed, lets get you some sleep first, we will talk some more tomorrow. "Okay Toby, but can you please stay? I sleep better when you are with me. "

"Sure, I will stay with you." He lays down next to me, letting me crawl into his arms. Eventually I fall asleep.

I wake up by the sun shining right into my eyes, When I roll over  I see Toby laying there, sleeping with a smile on his face. I wonder what hes dreaming about...

"Toby, wake up! Its already 9AM" Toby is a deep sleeper... 

"TOMMYYYYY CAN U COME UPSTAIRS FOR A SEC?"

Tommy comes running upstairs, "Whats wrong??" I laugh, "It just Toby, he wont wake up! can you help?"

A smirk forms on his face, "What where you thinking of?" "Well.." I look at Toby, whos still sleeping, "I tried everything, so maybe- jump on the bed?" 

"I would say thats a great plan, lets do it!!"

We get into the room and Tommy starts jumping on the bed, while I sit down next to Toby and start shaking his shoulders, "Toby, wake up!!"

I see his eyes opening, "Stop!! Im up! Im up!" Toby says while slowly getting up. He looks at me, "Why did u do this!?" I laugh, "You woulnt wake up, so Tommy helped me."

Tommy laughs, "That was amasing!!" Toby looks at him, "For you maybe!"

"Sorry Toby, I just didnt want to leave you alone! And you wouldnt wake up.. looked like the best option to me" I say with a innocent smile on my face. He looks at me, "Its okay. But im starving, lets go get some breakfast.."

A few minutes later we are walking to the supermarket to get some food.

"Oh my god Tommy and Tubbo!" Two girls come walking towards us, they seem very nervous but excited at the same time. "Umm... Hi!! Can we get a picture?" One of them asks.

"Ofc you can! Who would you like a picture with?" Toby asks the girls. The other girl answers, "With all of you please!"

"You want me in the picture to?" One of the girls looks at me, "Yeah of course! I mean- you are Tubbo's girlfriend!"

Oh my god, they think im his girlfriend!!! "oh- umm im not h-" Toby interrupts me, "Ofc, your in the picture to Ash! Lets just make a selfie!" We get together and make the photo.

After that, we get the food, go back home and make breakfast. "Oh you guys! did you make breakfast?" Toby looks up at his mom, "Yeah mom! we went to the store and got all of this."

After a few minutes, we all sit down at the table and eat the breakfast.

"Hey Ash, your dad is coming over today, the house is finished and he wants to get some stuff from the store for your room." Toby's mom says to me. "Oh, okay, when will he be here?"

"In an hour I think." "I better get changed then!"

I go upstairs and change into some normal clothes, put on some mascara, and go back downstairs.

When im downstairs, I hear a knock on the door, I open the door and see my dad standing there. I immediately hugged him, "Hi Dad! I missed you!" "Hello Ashley! How was your stay with Toby?"

~Word count: 793