↠ eight

"It was amazing! They all are so sweet, although Tommy can be annoying sometimes.." "I heard that! and you will pay for that!"I hear Tommy screaming from the livingroom.

Toby comes and stands behind me, "Dad, you remember Toby?"

He looks at Toby, "yeah I remember him, hello Toby! Did you take good care of my little girl?"

Toby looks at me, "I think so sir. But only Ash can tell." I look back at him, "Dont worry dad, he was the absolute best! We had so much fun!" Toby gets a big smile on his face.

"Well, thats great, but we really need to go now, if we wanna get everything on time! 

Toby looks at me again, "Have fun Ash! I've got something to plan with Tommy today! But ill see you tonight?" "Yeah, sure, ill come over tonight! But I really gotta go now, Bye Toby!" "Bye bye Ashley!!"

We spend the whole morning shopping for things in the new house.  When we finally had everything it was lunch time, so we went to a restaurant and got some food, "So, how was your week with Toby?" "It was really great! We went to the arcade with some of his online friends, they where really, really nice, and we spend the weekend at Wilburs house."

"That sounds like fun! Toby's mom said you streamed to?" 

Oh no, the stream... "Umm, yeah I did, together with Toby, it was really fun!" My dad looks at me, "Would you like to stream to" 

"Wait- what do you mean dad?" He laughs, "Do you want to stream?"

"Umm yeah- I just dont have the right equipment to do that.." I answer.

My dad points at a store accross the street, "What about we get some?" "Really dad!? But thats so expensive!!"

"But Ash, you deserve it, and with this promotion, I get way more money, and you always spend time upstairs playing minecraft, better get some money and friends out of it!" I get up and hug my dad, "Thank you dad! Thats the best gift ever!" "No problem Ash, now lets go get some stuff!

We go into the store,  its a really big store with gaming equipment everywhere!!! "Hello, how can I help you?" My dad walks up to the front desk, "Hello, we need some streaming equipment, I just dont know whats the best to get." 

"Alright, follow me. I think i can help you guys with that." We all go to the back. "Here we have a few bundles, with everything you need to start streaming! So, we have a normal bundle, with the basic things you need to stream. Its all black, like I said, its basic. Then we have this one here, its a bit luxurious, and its all white." We walk to the next aisle" Here we have the same bundle, but then everything is a light pink." The man explains. "Is there much price difference between the basic one and the luxurious one?" "The difference is $100, but then you have better stuff." 

My dad looks at me, "So, what would you like, the pink or the white one?" "Well, then I would like the light pink one!" "Okay! great, I will put one pack behind the desk! Do you already have a computer? Its not included in this pack."

"I just have a laptop, is that okay to?" I really hope it is, I dont want my dad spending to much on this! "Well, It wouldnt be the best, I dont know actually, most people buy a computer and a screen with it."

"Oh well, lets see the computers then!" My dad says while looking at me. "Are you sure dad? that is gonna be expensive!" 

"Its okay Ashley! I just got paid and I have enough to buy you this!" 

"Okay dad, thank you!" I give him a big hug.

The man from the store helped us with the computer stuff, and half an hour later, we are standing outside off the store with everything we need for me to start streaming.

We get into the car and go back home, now, my new home, my real home.

My dad goes and puts everything into the house, whilst I go upstairs to my new room, and make it ready.

An hour later, everything is on its place and im ready to start setting up my computer! I just need to figure out how... 

~Word count: 748