.。.:*♡ 001

[ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 ]

*

╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤 𝘼𝙜𝙚: 2 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮: 𝙈𝙖𝙮, 07

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤
𝘼𝙜𝙚: 2 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙
𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮: 𝙈𝙖𝙮, 07

Likes: Ryou-nii, GoM, her plush cat Nekomi, Kasamatsu, watching her nii-chan play basketball, Doing copycat stuff, Kagami's eyebrows, and strangely for a child carrots.

Dislikes: Her brother's fangirls, not having her brother's attention, sleeping without her brother.

Appearance: She has pale yellow (almost white) blond hair, gold(?) eyes like her brother, a beauty mark below her left eye.

Personality: She might be an angel on the inside but she can also be a trouble maker when or if someone takes away her needed attention from her brother. She can also Copy anything she see or you can show her. She's the opposite of her nii-chan, she's quiet, obedient, smart and quite observant.

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*

It's a normal day for students at Kaijo to roam around the school grounds as it was club activity(?) time for them. However a certain pale blond haired child that wore jean jumpers and pink sweater and draging her plush toy cat while her little bag was sling at her shoulders, was caught roaming around as if looking for something also caught the attention of students from other years, cooing at how cute she was.

 However a certain pale blond haired child that wore jean jumpers and pink sweater and draging her plush toy cat while her little bag was sling at her shoulders, was caught roaming around as if looking for something also caught the attention of st...

(Let's pretend that her hair is a bit longer than that and her eyes are yellow, 'kay?)

"She's kinda cute isn't she?"