[22]

━━━━━━━
MAIN MAN THEO 🤡
━━━━━━━

main man theo 🤡
| you up?

you
| um yes?
| its 8 pm?

main man theo 🤡
| PTSIDTCWYRNAIR
| RIGHT

you
| what's up?
| nervous huh?

main man theo 🤡
| yes
| very
| but i wouldn't be if you were there

you
| i rock i know

main man theo 🤡
| yes, yes you do
| now ¿please¿ come to the ministry w me tomorrow

you
| i cant
| no wait i can im unemployed lol
| k yes what time?

main man theo 🤡
| 11
| actually starts at 12 but ik you'll be late
| so 11

you
| was that supposed to tell me that you know me well or that im late all the time?

main man theo 🤡
| both
| and i'm glad it worked

you
| literally gtfo

main man theo 🤡
| yes you love me ik
| don't be late!!

· · ─────── · ✧ · ─────── · ·

   It was now a day later and fortunately Aurora didn't go through with her bizzare polyjuice plan - or Daphne's plane to be exact. She also didn't talk to Draco, asking for help. She had too much ego for that.

   She did however was there for Theo - actually there. She flooed to the Ministry of Magic and met Theo immediately.

   "You nervous?" Rory asked, sitting beside him, waiting for the judging to start. "No, I'm okay. And you should be too." Theo chuckled softly, as he noticed Rory's worried face.

   Her eyes met his, and she forced a smile. Theo smiled back, making it that much harder for Rory.

   "So uh, not to be pessimistic but, if they come to a conclusion that isn't good for you and they find someone to replace you at Hogwarts... um... how would you handle that?" Rory aksed nervously.

   "First off, I'm not leaving this place without good news. And second, I guess I'll be fine. I mean it would suck, but that means whoever they have in mind to replace me is better than me. They deserve the job more than I do."

   Theo's answer shocked her. She thought it'd contain the words "stupid" and "kill" but it didn't. "Wow! Look who's matured!" She laughed and so did he.

   "Me. I've matured." He lauded but nervousness was clearly in his tone. His eyes followed the ministry members who were entering the room, lining up above and in front of them.

   "Mr Theodore Beckham Nott." Rory listened from the back of the room where she was told to sit. "What are your arguments on the things stated on the paper in front of you?"

   "You want me to lie, fabricate, be sarcastic or truthful?" Theo asked genuinely, making Rory mentally facepalm. "Mr Nott, this is no time for jokes."

   "I'm not joking, I ask everything I want and need to ask. It's called a question, I don't know if you've heard about it before."

   "Mr Nott!" His voice became more stern.

   "Mr Minister!" He said in the same tone as a joke, earning confused looks from everyone in the room, even Rory.

   "Mr Nott, one more joke and we'll come to a conclusion you won't be fond of." The minister threatened, making Theodore throw his hands into the air.

   "We've had a private meeting prior to this judging and have come to a conclusion. So if you have no arguments, I'd be glad to tell you our verdict." The Minister informed.

   "Aight, bet!"

   The Minister scrunched his forehead in confusion.

   "It's uh... slang... trend... cool thing... just uh, go ahead, Sir."

   "Ministry members have decided to not rid Mr Theodore Nott of his job. He will however need to be under attention and surveillance at all times.
   Staff of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, mainly senior professors and Headmaster/mistress will be im charge of choosing somebody for Mr Nott. Qualifications are, they must be a graduate of Hogwarts, and must be 20 years old by September of next year, without taking them away from their jobs if employed.
   As discussed with said senior Professors and Headmistress, they have appointed four graduates as options for Mr Nott. Stated are names and ages as of September 2000.

   One, Wren Beatrice Maury, 38 years.

   Two, Terrence Jonathan Higgs, 25 years old.

   Three, Kalina Natalia Moreno, 41 years old.

   And four, Aurora Evangeline Vance, 20 years old."

· · ─────── · ✧ · ─────── · ·

A/n

i forgot to publish this one 🧍🏻‍♀️