-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood in my hideout with Carlos, Jay, Chad, and Evie. "If you guys never brought them here this wouldn't have happened!" I scolded as they looked down guiltily. Chad sat in the corner of the room looking upset but I ignored him. "What were you thinking!?" I yelled as they jumped slightly.

"He was going to come with or without us, we just wanted to protect him!" Evie defended.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it guys." Carlos butted in as she sighed.

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" Jay intervened.

"We need a plan, there is no way I'm giving her that wand." I plopped down on the couch we had placed in the room and ran a hand through my newly purple hair.

"I have a 3D printer." Carlos suddenly spoke up. "I can make a replica of the wand."

I nodded at his ingenious idea. "Yes, you and Jay take the limo back to Auradon and do that. Me, Chad, and Evie will go to the salon and make some distractions. We're going to get in and get out, no problem." I grinned as we all ran out of the hideout, Chad following nervously behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, you're here!" Uma laughed, noticing us walk out of the tunnels. Jay and Carlos had brought back Lonnie who held a sword like the rest of us, a precaution just in case it all goes south.

(Just use a little imagination and pretend Briar's there too)

I took a deep breath and walked over to Uma with the wand in my hand, nodding to the others to tell them to get ready. "Hold up." She stopped me, noticing my gesture to my group. "It's too easy." I gaped at her. "Why don't you give it a test drive? We wanna see it work."

I laughed nervously but kept my cool. "You always were quite the drama queen."

"And nothing too big or else they are fish bait." She pointed to Ben and Briar.

I glanced at them, noticing they were being held by the scruff of their shirts over the edge. I turned around to Carlos who nodded in the direction of his dog and mouthed 'talk'. Grinning, I cleared my throat and faced Dude. "Okay. Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word!" I waved the fake wand and glanced at Uma who waited. "Speak, dog!" I demanded.

"Does this vest make me look fat?" He asked, startling us all. I sighed in relief as Uma's henchmen laughed.

"Give me the wand!" She demanded, holding her hand out.

"Give me Ben and Briar!" I exclaimed.

She grinned. "Harry!" She gestured to beside her.

Gil approached them as they got the twins and walked. "And before you go, tell your mum that Gaston says "hi", and also tell your dad that my dad wishes he had finished him off when he had the chance."

They were pushed in front of me and I held out my hand. "Cut them loose," Uma demanded. Harry sighed in disappointment but did as he was told. As soon as they were cut loose I gave her the wand and Briar ran to Chad who held her tightly in his arms, pressing relieved kisses to her face. Uma glared at them. "How sweet." She snapped before turning away and trying to use the wand only for it not to work. "GET THEM!" She screamed angrily as we tried to escape only to be ambushed, the only ones managing to make it out being Briar and Chad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIAR'S POV:

I paced in front of the limo nervously as we waited for them to meet us. Chad had stopped me from going back and made me stay put and just wait. "It's been a while," I said as I glanced up at him, he sat in the driver's seat of the car watching me.

"They will get here soon, I promise." He reassured. Standing and walking over to me, pulling me to his chest and wrapping his arms securely around my waist, taking a shaky breath as though he was about to cry. "Don't ever disappear on me like that again!" He said, lifting my chin so I would look at him with his thumb and pointer finger.

I smiled and shook my head. "I won't, I promise." He smiled and pressed his lips gently to mine.

It was short and sweet as we were interrupted by the others appearing through the tunnel. "We have to go!" They yelled as they climbed into the limo. We followed and soon enough I found myself back on the road to home, relief set in and releasing my tense shoulders as we passed through the magical barrier.