8

She was sitting on the railing when the door opened. After a few feverish glances, one of the men spotted her. And she recognized him. "Hello, Sherlock." D jumped off the railing and landed with a thump that made everybody but Archer wince.

"Pin it down." His voice was gruff and he took a heavy swig from his flask. D took a step back as three people came up to her. "Easy," one of the doctors, a woman with blonde hair, said. She put her hands up like she was calming an animal.

D crossed her arms, slightly confused. "Pin me down for what?" she asked, ignoring the people closing in on her and speaking directly to Archer. He ignored her, taking another sip from his flask. Fine. D turned to the blonde woman, who stopped.

"Well?" D took a step towards the woman, who then took a step back. "I Uhm- I don't think we can tell you that-" D reached a hand for her knife, but suddenly something slammed into her back, and her face smacked into the floor.

A sharp, hot pain erupted from her nose and through her head, along with a spurt of blood. She shifted her body to see a hand and realized somebody had actually pinned her down. Archer came up to her and knelt, smiling slightly.

D licked some of the blood off of her lips (it had dripped onto her mouth from her now broken nose) and grinned at him. Archer shook his head. "You are a strange one... Jack will be pleased." He grabbed her chin and lifted it. D let out a low growling sound.

With his other hand, he reached into his satchel and pulled out a syringe. "Don't move. It'll only make the pain worse." Archer muttered as he turned D's head to get a clear area of her neck. Then he slid the syringe into her skin and injected whatever had been in there.

"You can let it up now," Archer told the person on top of D, and after a moment the pressure was gone. She tried to get up but her limbs felt like they were pinned to the floor. Blood still gushed from her nose and everything was getting a bit blurry.

"Screw you." D's voice came out slow and sluggish as if her vocal cords were drunk. With a lot of effort, D forced herself to sit up and wipe her nose. Archer blinked. The blonde woman came up and whispered something in his ear.

"Whatever," Archer grunted and stepped up to D again. With a heavy boot, he kicked D in the chest. She fell back with a grunt. With a shake of his head, Archer went to stand next to her head. "Night night," Archer whispered, before pulling his foot back and slamming it onto her ear.

The world flashed and then went dark. She was aware of hands on her skin, and being dragged somewhere. But she didn't know where. She could hear snippets of voices and sounds of machines, but everything was garbled and quiet.

She flinched as her body slammed heavily into something metal, and a loud slamming sound came from somewhere behind her. Everything was misty and quiet. After a while, she finally woke up. 

She pushed herself onto her hands and knees, her stomach doing summersaults. She glanced around to realize she was in a very small room made of metal- that seemed to be shaking. Then she saw the front wall, but it wasn't a wall.

It was a pair of double doors, that were very scuffed. D stood up, the floor under her feet shaking significantly and causing her to wobble. Weak sunlight filtered through the cracks between and under the doors, which was interrupted sporadically by dark flashes.

D's brain took a moment to realize that she was in the back of a truck. Or a van. She couldn't tell. She sighed and let her body fall back, slamming heavily into the floor and causing a loud bang! Her head was pounding and her stomach was constricting painfully. Whatever she had been drugged with was still working.

Dried blood covered the area under her nose, which also pounded quite strikingly. She rubbed her eyes and swiped her tongue over her thumb, before rubbing the blood off her upper lip. She rubbed her head and sighed, closing her eyes again.

Slam! The floor had stopped shaking, and she heard voices. "Is it still knocked out?" she didn't know that voice. "I don't have a damn clue. Just open the door and if it's awake then grab it." She knew that one. She pushed herself onto her knees and stretched, popping her back.

A click came from the other side of the double doors, and they were thrown open. A scared-looking man blinked and fumbled for his gun, while D clenched her teeth and stood up, going to lean against the wall. 

The man must have realized that she wasn't much of a threat, because he stopped. "It's awake sir! But it's having trouble standing, I don't think it'll be able to do much." The man called, and then glanced back at her.

She took a couple of steps and then fell to her knees. Her stomach felt like it was on fire, and it took all of her self-control to not just curl up with her arms tight around her torso. The man took a weary step towards her. "Back the hell off," she muttered, voice hoarse. Her throat was constricting now, and her mouth was dry.

She wrapped one arm around her torso, using the other to stay upright. After a moment the man took a step back, and another man came into view. He took a sip from his flask and tucked it into his satchel. "Good morning," he said with a grin.

D wanted to make a venomous remark, but her throat felt like it was made of sandpaper. So instead she forced out a low growling noise, wincing. Archer shook his head. "Feeling a bit sick? That'll happen. If you want I can knock you out again." He let out a rough chuckle.

When D didn't react, Archer sighed and waved a hand to her. "Grab it," he ordered the other man, who nodded shakily. He stepped into the truck and made his way behind her, before grabbing her arm and tugging her onto her feet.

He yanked her out of the truck onto rough asphalt. Bright sunlight assaulted her eyes, and she winced. She was dragged along, feet dragging on the ground. The man's firm grip was the only thing stopping her from falling.

Her vision wavered, she tripped, and was yanked back up. Eventually, they stepped into a building. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the burning florescent lights of the SCP site. Her sneakers squeaked familiarly on the tile floor.

People passed and murmured, small whispers catching in her ears. "Is that a D-Class?" "She's a kid!" "Why is she all bloody?" D glanced wearily at the people in white coats, feeling something acidic rise in her throat. 

"Urgh.." she grunted, her feet seeming to give up on her. Her stomach churned and twisted, and she let out a small groan. She heard distorted voices, but she was too tired to tell what they were saying. She felt her eyes flicker closed and she let out a weak sigh.

Hisssssss. She heard something open in front of her, and then she was thrown forward. She blinked weakly and saw Archer talking to someone. 

"Let Jack know about our newest member of the facility. It's time to welcome SCP-7293."

D suddenly smiled. SCP... I'm an SCP.

Beep beep. This is done. There isn't much to say besides the next chapter is gonna contain a bunch of gore! :D

Anyway, point out any mistakes or don't, I don't really care :P