𝟭𝟯.

Karlee

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" Stiles ask once we see Scott near a club in the downtown part of Beacon Hills. He jumps and turns to face us, "Wha—sorry, I'm sorry, we're sorry..." Stiles apologized and I bite my lip. I don't know if moms going to be happy or angry that I'll be home late. "Did you see where he went?"

Everything is happening so fast I can't even contemplate it. I wonder if this is part of their daily routine because I'm gonna need some time to get used to it but right now, we need to find Jackson. Allison is dropping Lydia at home and Derek was running after Kanima Jackson which lead to Stiles following and right now, we're behind a club. Yeah, confusing, I know, I couldn't agree more.

"I lost him." Scott admitted and I paused. He lost him? How do you lose a giant bald lizard like with scary piercing eyes?

"What? What about his scent, couldn't you find that?" I ask and Scott turns to face me again as I wipe the sweat from my forehead, feeling the sweat on me cling onto my shorts and my knee-high socks aren't really helping me.

"I don't think he has one." Scott looked back at the entrance of the club. What? He doesn't have one?

Stiles slowly nodded before asking another question, "All right, any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone." Scott stated the obvious.

I decided to keep my mouth shut while Stiles made a sarcastic comment. "Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Scott sent him a look making Stiles look at him exasperatedly. "What? Scott, come on. I'm one hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone—sarcasm is my only defense!"

I couldn't help the small giggle that escaped my lips. Scott sighs with annoyance, "Just help me find it."

A frown makes its way to me face, "Not "it"—Jackson. His name is Jackson."

Scott looks down with a nod. "Yeah, I know. I-I know." I feel bad because of all the stress he must be feeling right now.

"All right, but does he know that?" Stiles asks and my head snaps towards him. Good question. "Did anybody else see him back at your house?"

Scott turns back to us. "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"Yeah, but that's just the thing—how did he pass the test?" Stiles asks and i go deep in thought.

"I don't know."

"Jackson is Jackson when human not Kanima." I hear something whisper and I look around frantically before deciding it's just my thoughts.

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing?" I spoke making them turn to me, waiting for me to continue. "I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When is the Kanima not the Kanima?"

" ...When it's Jackson." They said in unison until Stiles begins to back away and so do we and we see a tail. "He's inside. What's he gonna do in there?"

"I know who he's after."

"What? Who?" I question.

"Armani." Danny enters the club.

Stiles attempts to open the back door but it doesn't work. "Aw, come on." He frowns and turns away as Scott breaks the handle. "right, maybe there's, like, a uh-like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of—" Scott gives him the handle. "—Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength? How'd I not think of that one?"

We enter to see a club filled with guys and only guys. Everyone dancing in a...sexual manner with the same sex, moving their bodies in sync. All the strippers were guy which leads to only one meaning. This is a gay club. I am in a gay club. I cross my arm over my chest and shift uncomfortably, I would make myself invisible but I really can't do that.