JAPANESE &KOREAN URBAN LEGENDS

TEKE TEKE

Teke teke is the upper half of a woman who accidentally fell onto the tracks at a subway station and was cut in half. Her rage at this untimely death is considered to be so powerful that she still roams around looking for vengeance. Legend has it that regardless of whether you try to run from her or not, crossing her path means certain death, and those who die by her scythe are said to suffer the same fate as her.

Some says Teke Teke accidentally fell onto the tracks. Others say, have been tied by her bullies onto a railway line. * Even I don't know, which one to believe.* 

The Teke Teke (or Tek Tek) is a Japanese urban legend about a girl who fell on a railway line and was cut in two. 

She is an onryō, or a vengeful spirit, who lurks in urban areas and around train stations at night. 

In Japanese traditional beliefs and literature, onryō  refers to a ghost believed to be capable of causing harm in the world of the living, injuring or killing enemies, or even causing natural disasters to exact to "re-address" the wrongs it received while alive, then taking their spirits from their dying bodies.

She has no lower half and carries a scythe and travels on her hands while searching for victims to cut in two, mimicking her accident.

The Teke Teke is universally portrayed as a girl or a young woman, usually with long, black hair. 

She is often portrayed as having claws instead of fingernails or fingers, as these help her drag her torn body around.

The legend is called "Teke Teke" because of the sound she makes while "walking" and carrying the scythe.

Like most urban legends, there are so many versions of the Teke Teke story that it is impossible to know what the original story was or where it began from. 

In some stories, the Teke Teke was the victim of a tragic accident; in others, it was suicide. 

Powers/SkillsSupernatural speed

Supernatural strength
Teleportation
Evasion
Phasing

HobbySlicing people in half.GoalsKill anyone who comes in her path.CrimesMass murder

Mutilations
Stalking

THAT'S ALL I KNOW. ANYWAY WILL POST ABOUT OTHER TOO.

THANK YOU. WITH LOVE ADHEENA