53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~

Start from the beginning

Khushi smirked seeing the effect she had on Arnav, just before his lips crashed on her, wiping the smirk right off. He ripped his own shirt off her body and discarded it across the room. For the next couple of hours Arnav made Khushi forget the morning, in him. He was slow and gentle one minute, wild and passionate the next. He drove her to the brink of insanity, right before he pulled her back into sanity. Breathless, he dropped on her. Khushi's mind was floating, her body felt detached from her mind. But she was smiling. She was ready to close her eyes and go back to sleep when Arnav started tickling her again, " A-Arnav, stop"! Khushi giggled.

" No," he smiled. " you can not sleep now. Get up and take a shower. I have something for you."

Khushi groaned, but then looked at him through her sleepy eyes. " are you sure you don't want to shower together?" she asked.

Arnav let a sexy chuckle, followed by a charming smile. " I would love to , but I have other plans for now. Come on , get up." He tugged on Khushi's arm but she shoved her face in the pillow.

" I don't want to, I am tired." Khushi nagged.

" Khushi," Arnav warned, trying to pull the blanket off her. Khushi held his arm and pulled him towards her self, forcing him to lie next to her. " let's sleep together." She winked.

He rolled his eyes and pursed his lips to hide the smile that threateded to break out on his face. " that's it", he mumbled. The next thing Khushi knew was she was being lifted in his arms, with the blanket still on her, as he carried her to the bathroom.

Khushi could not stop giggling, his face lit up slightly sensing her good mood. He shoved her in the shower room, with a warning not to leave till she was ready and walked out.

Khushi let the warm water soothe her body and took a deep breath. She could not control her smile thinking about how and when her little life become such a fairytale. She, Arnav, Advay and their little family...

It was deadly silent when Khushi walked out of the bathroom. Although she could faintly hear the song, "Nothing Gonna Change my Love for you" in the background somewhere. Khushi walked out of their bedroom and followed the song to the lounge. A surprised gasp escaped her mouth as she started ahead of her. The whole room was drowning in roses. There was a three tiered chocolate cake right in the middle of the centre table ...

" Happy Anniversary Khushi," Arnav whispered in Khushi's ear. Her face broke into the biggest smile. "He remembered", Khushi thought. Even when she did not. This is the day of their Registry Marriage... Khushi turned around to see Arnav's handsome face smiling at her. He was holding a rose in his hand and a box in another. " you remembered?"

" How could I forget?" Arnav smiled. He held Khushi's hand, led her to the table and passed her the knife. Khushi hold the knife with Arnav and together they gently sliced through the cake, with his eyes constantly smiling at her.

" You liked it?" Arnav asked, looking unsure of himself.

Khushi smiled, "I love it."

" I am sorry it's not as extravagant as you deserve for it to be. Ideally, I would have liked to throw you a huge party and show you off to the world. But I wanted today to be just you and me.. Even Advay is not allowed today.... I want you today for myself... Only for myself..." He whispered lightly. " I want forever to be just you and me." I held his hand, kissed it lightly. " You are all I need. I don't want anyone else."

He kissed her forehead, then passed her the huge box he was holding. " Your Advay sent this for you, he misses you."

Both Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and smiled..