who are you?

I'm jamming out in my room to some music late at night doing some last minute studying for a dumb test I have to take

I'm jamming out in my room to some music late at night doing some last minute studying for a dumb test I have to take. Even though I'm suspended, I still have to catch up on my more and it's so annoying.

I hum along to the best of the slow rock song before hearing a ding from my laptop.

I switch my tab and open my...personal email? I don't even use this how did someone get it..

New Email From: rskeene5@gmail.com

This sender is not listed in your contacts

Report to junk?  

Yes         No

"Hey Ash. In all honesty I have no idea how to start this email or if you'll even get it. I hope you're safe. If you ever get this, please let me know how things are and if you turned yourself in. I'll keep you updated on details in here...if you'd like. It's..well, it's jail. Best way to put it. Anyway I've gotta go so...yeah if you get this, let me know. Thanks.

                                                               - Robby"

That was...beyond unexpected...

I stare in shock for a quite moment with my mouth slightly agape before hearing a soft knock on my door.

I direct my attention to the opening of the door and I see a damp, red haired boy poke his head in the door before coming and sitting down on my bed.

"whatcha reading?" He says while shoving a piece of...dry toast down his throat.

I quickly switch my tabs before he gets the chance to see and pretend to be doing something else.

"Uh you know, gotta study for that test I'll have when I get back." I say with a slight smile.

Hawk is...how do I put this nicely. He's too hypersensitive for his own good. Since I've been back he's been..better. Especially when he's home, but when around the other cobras, or the dojo even gets mention, it does downhill very quickly. It penalty makes me sad to see him so...uptight like this. He still has a lot of dreams though...sometimes I hear him almost talking to himself or I find him on the couch the next morning where he couldn't sleep in his room.

One time he actually came in and slept with me, but he didn't wanna appear "weak" or whatever so that didn't last long. At least that's what I presume. Other than that we've become pretty close. However it's odd seeing him every day.

From what I've heard from other Cobra's he's been very...violent, (more than usual) and very..protective over Miguel, me, the dojo, essentially everything.

Hawk sits on my bed in silence an shows on his phone for a few minutes laying on his stomach and trying to nuzzle his head under my arm.

"ewww your hair is wet"