in my zone, I've been all alone

It's been like

It's been like..3 days? Since I was at the hospital. I've made it back to Reseda. I'm currently sitting in the literal floor of the mini mart next to cobra kai. I paid for my stuff with some cash that I took from Robby's stash. The cashier dude checked my fake id and is just letting me sit here. Honestly the dirty mini mart floor isn't a bad place to think while shoving a snickers bar and some chips and pickles in your mouth. And washing it down with some vodka..obvi.

Just kidding I mixed it with Powerade.

The blue Powerade.

The sides of my hair have grown out some. It's more of an actual pixie cut now which is nice. I went back and grabbed a sweatshirt type thing from the donation bin on my way here, it's got a nice hood to hide inside of. I haven't showered in forever, which is why i came here. They have an old shower truckers used I guess but it stills works so.

I step foot into the gross dirty floor, end feel the cold water splash all over me. I hide but only for a second because I just want to get clean. There's not much you can do with no soap but it's all good. I wash some of the water on my face.

I need someone's help. I can't keep doing this on my own. I've become more numb to things since I've been on my own. So I don't cry as the overwhelming thoughts creep in. I just..sit there, calm and collected.. while the thoughts in my head battle it out for the win.

I step out of the shower and dry off with the old tee shirt I was wearing. I put on some baggy jeans that literally do not fit me and smell like literal garbage. I tie them with a shoe lace and put on the sweatshirt over it. I comb my "hair" out with my fingers and tie my converse which are barely hanging on by a thread. I grab the skateboard Robby stole and I head out from the mini mart waving at the guy inside.

It's dusk. I skate around on the side walk with my head down. After about a solid 45 minutes, my wheel pops off. Fuckin amazing. I toss the board in someone's yard and walk a few blocks more. This place seems...oddly familiar. I spin around in circles staring at the sky before my eye catches the glimpse of the light in an upstairs window.

I try and catch my breath after forgetting where I even was

I try and catch my breath after forgetting where I even was. I didn't recognize my room for a second and I..I don't know what just happened. I spin in circles gripping my hair. I sit on my bed and the thought comes to mind