transparent soul

"What happened?" I frantically ask Carol as she exists the courthouse

Xander and Carol were like super distant cousins so some how she was let in, they didn't let normal civilians because the case was so tedious with all the gang violence in the area.

Lucy got away with a few months and then would get out. There's talk of her having to go to rehab however afterwards.

Carol approaches me with a sad look on her face.

She motions for me to sit down on the bench I was sitting in previously, and takes both of my hands in hers.

"So..uhm..Xander got a great lawyer..however...there just..wasn't enough evidence for him to come up with, for him to say it was self defense..since technically they don't know who you are, and technically you can't remember anything...there's nothing anyone could do to help Xander's charges." She says gripping my hands.

My face falls. My heart starts racing. My mind goes foggy.

"Wh- what's the charges..in years.."

"47..give or take a few.."

"WHAT? FORTY SEVEN YEARS? HE DIDN'T EVEN ME-"

"Ash, all Xan wants is for you to be safe. Whatever that means. He could care less about the rest of us..come on...I'll take you home." She says wrapping her arm around my neck as I try and get my soul back into my body.

I won't be able to see my best friend in the real world for 47 years.

unless I remember the details of that night.

"GOOD MORNINGGGGG BIATTTTCCHHHHH" someone screams out barging into the guest room

Hawk in leaning over me, with damp hair from a shower, and he's shirtless.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL?" I say covering my eyes with the warm blanket

"aweee poor baby is tireddd!!" He mocks me

"Yes now leave! I still suspended for another week so I can't go back!" I say rolling over

"Oh shut you're right...wait...I'm suspended toooo!!" He says like a lightbulb suddenly went off in his head.

"Ooh this bed seems comfy." He says laying down beside me.

I let out a stressful and tired huff.

He rolls over and wraps his arm around my stomach, and burries his head into my neck.

My breath hitches as his arm grazes over the skin on my stomach, and chill bumps run up my spine,

*very slight spicy warning*

"shhh baby, it's ok." He says kissing behind my ear.

"Are you ok?" He asks before he moves any further.

I nod as I lean my head back still halfway asleep as he begins to send me into a pleasureful state once more.

He's kind of like...a drug at this point. So many people say people becomes drugs but this, it's so different. My body just..craves his touch and begin to feel weak at the thought of him.

I let out some quiet whimpers as his fingers work magic.

"That's my girl, it's ok, come on." He says as he helps me there.

I pant heavily as I come down from my high.

"t-thank you." I say in submissive tone,

"There's not need to thank me, love. Everything i do is to please you." He says kissing my cheek before I drift back asleep.

" He says kissing my cheek before I drift back asleep

It's been a little while since the last....well fight. There's no other way to put it. Things have gotten easier...recently I've made a bond by not being a snitch. That dude Xander and I...we've really clicked. He told how he got here, and what truly happened.

he talked about how he saved some girl who was like his sister to him.

I couldn't imagine having the guts to basically give up your whole life for someone..he said she was the most odd character you've ever met. he said she had a variety of different effects on people.

Speaking of people..,I wonder how life is outside of here. I've gotten way to used to life in here. One too many bloody noses I guess.

I head into the computers room and check to see if Sam ever wrote me back.

I open the email link and I scroll, there's nothing. Refresh. Nothing. Refresh again. Still nothing.

Just like last week.

Maybe..,I should send Ash an email. But I wouldn't want to get her in trouble if she hasn't been found yet...I mean...I could play it off chill...but would that really be the best idea...gosh.

screw it.

A/N: ayo I'm sorry this is a filler chapter with backstory. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 20K READS!!! I'm so sorry for the delays in updates you guys, I'm so busy rn ugh. I can never find time to do anything. Anyway I have a new imagines book out nowwww! It's cobra Kai themed obviously. Go ahead and check it out and send requests if you'd like!

I hope you guys have a great week, and go study for finals!!

Much love!!

vote and commentttt!