"Well ok," she stepped aside for me to come in.

"Thanks," i said to her. "My mum forgot her purse here, so i'm just going to grab it and go."

"Ok," she said walking to the family room. I followed behind slowly. Once i got to the family room i saw something that broke my heart. Taylor had her arm around Simon's arm. Simon wasn't even trying to push her away. The kids looked annoyed, even Mr. Brown seem stressed. Simon didn't even acknowledge me.

Tora spoke, "Simon, Rowan's here."

Simon finally looked my direction, and a look of guilt covered his face.

"Uh, i just came to get my mother's purse," i stated slowly, with no emotion. I looked around the room till i spotted my mom's purse sitting on the sofa. I walked over to it and picked it up. From the corner of my eye i see Taylor smirking at me.

"I'm just going to go now," i said, as i was about to go outside Chrissy came up to me. I kneeled down to her height.

She whispered quietly, "i don't like her," which made me giggle quietly.

"I'm sure no one does," i whispered back, "i have to go now bye Chrissy."

"Bye Rowan," she said. I walked slowly back home, the image of Taylor's arm around Simon's arm came to mind, but i just shook it off.

Simon's POV

I was sitting in my room along with my siblings. We were planning pranks for the next nanny, if there is one. We heard a loud knock on the door. Everyone ran down. Father was already at the door. From where i was standing i could see there was a man and a women that looked like snobby people, and behind them was a girl and a boy, about Rowan and my age. There was a girl, she had too much make up on, and the boy was just standing there looking bored. Father let them in. I looked at my siblings with confusion evident on my face.

"Kids, uh we have new neighbors," father said, "i want you guys to behave," he demanded.

My siblings and i nodded our heads. We walked into the family room. Everyone was silent until father broke the silence, "uh so these are my children: Tora, Lily, Chrissy, Simon, Eric, Sebastian, and Aggie."

The two parents looked at us with disgust on their face. The blond boy was staring out the window over to Rowan's house. I wonder if they already met. Anyway, the girl, who was wearing too much makeup, scanned my siblings until her eyes landed on me. She was smirking, and it made me kind of uncomfortable.

"Blake you're taking up the whole sofa," The girl said, but i could tell she was faking it.

"No i'm not Taylor, i'm only taking up half of this sofa," the boy, Blake, said.

"Ugh, whatever i'll just sit by him," the girl, Taylor, said. She strutted over to me, and sat uncomfortably close to me. I tried moving, but she pretended she was about to fall off the couch, and grabbed ahold of my arm. I tried to wiggle out of her grip, but she still wouldn't move, so i just pretended she wasn't there. Father was speaking to our new neighbors.

"So what is your name cutie," Taylor flirted.

"Uh... Simon," i answered with obvious annoyance in my voice, but she didn't seem to acknowledge it, and continued to try to make small talk with me.

About 10 minutes had past, and there was a knock at the door. Tora got up to get it.

"Uh Simon, Rowan's here," Tora said to me.

I looked up at Rowan, i was happy she was here, but then i remembered that Taylor still had her arm around me, which made me feel guilty.

"I uh just came here to grab my mother's purse," she replied, while scanning the room. She finally finds the bag, and goes to pick it up. "I'm just gonna go now," she said awkwardly. As she was about to leave Chrissy runs up to her, and whispers something in Rowan's ear. Rowan giggled quietly, and whispered something back to her. I wonder what they are saying? The front door closes, and Taylor starts talking. Father is in the dining room talking to the adults, so it's only kids in the family room now.

"Thank god that little brat left," Taylor groaned.

Tora gave her a glare, "she is not a brat, if anything you are a brat," Tora fired back.

Taylor scoffed, "excuse me, at least i'm pretty."

"No you're not, Rowan's way prettier then you'll ever be," Sebastian blurted.

Chrissy agreed by nodding her head.

"She's not pretty at all, she's trash compared to me," Taylor hissed.

"Don't you dare say that about Rowan, she is the sweetest most beautiful girl i've ever known," i stated.

Taylor looked at me in disbelief. "I can't believe you guys are even friends with her," Taylor mumbled.

"I think she's hot!" Blake blurted. Taylor glared at him, and my siblings looked at him bewildered. I also glared at him. I don't know why, but i just got jealous. I was about to say something when Blake and Taylor's parents walked out of the dining room.

"Ok, kids it's time to go, our cook is preparing steak tonight," Mrs. Collins said.

Taylor glared at my siblings, and walked away, but right as she was about to walk away she looked over her shoulders, and winked at me. Blake just walked out looking bored, as usual. I glared at him. Right when the Collins were gone Eric started speaking, "that girl has no right to say those things about Rowan."

Everyone nodded in agreement. "So what do we do now?" Lily asked.

"I say we prank them," Chrissy suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement again. Once, we've finished supper, we were going off to bed. Right as i knew everyone was asleep, i opened my window. I threw a pebble at Rowan's window. After, waiting for a while she still didn't open her window. I tried many times, but she still didn't answer. I guess she is asleep. Or she's mad at me about Taylor's arm around me. I don't know...

Rowan's POV

After getting home, and giving mother her purse, i helped her make supper. I finished supper fast, and ran to my room. I was sitting in bed reading when all of a sudden there was a knock at my window. I ignored it. There were a lot more knocks at my window, but i just ignored it all. I know i shouldn't be mad, because Simon never exactly told me he liked me in that way, but i was just sad. After reading for a while longer i slowly drifted to sleep.

 After reading for a while longer i slowly drifted to sleep

Hey lovelies! So here's another chapter. Comment, vote, and share!