Busted

Hi everyone! Tbh, I haven't thought about this chapter until I re-read this story again. In chapter 3, when Taufan and Ice were talking or should I say arguing. Taufan was trying to convince Ice that he didn't want to suicide and said he just accidentally cut by a sharp object. That word 'sharp object', I never thought that it was a mistake where now I realise I accidentally made him reveal that the sharp object was the broken mug. I'm like...oof, looks like I have no choice but to include this which is great timing that I am running off of ideas for chapter 5. And I enjoy doing this chapter.

Sorry for the long explanation but with no further more, here's chapter 5.

Do comment, review and vote if you love this chapter.

Chapter 5, "Busted."

It was a rather peaceful morning in the neighbourhood as it wasn't always the case. Almost every day, there will always be shouting and arguments echoing in the area where the source is from the elemental sibling's house. This is usually due to the troublemaker trio, always finding a way to entertain themselves by getting into trouble. However, today the trio was just sitting on the floor of the living room, happily recalling some of their memories together.

"Hahaha! That time was so funny!" cackled Blaze, falling on his back as he burst into laughter.

Whereas, Thorn put a big frown on his face dissatisfied by his brother's act. "Eee! No, it's not! You humiliated me back then! You're mean!"

"And you're deviation," provoked Blaze, surprising Thorn. "Wait, what?! Blaze! I hate you when you keep teasing me!"

"Pfft! Come on. I'm just messing with you."

"I told you! I hate it when you are taken too far!" Looks like Thorn is frustrated right now. Even someone as naive as him can't hold back his anger when being mocked by someone like his brother.

"Haih, and I hate when my brothers start arguing," stated Taufan, startling his little brothers.

Flustered by this, they quickly denied it. "Huh?! No! We're not arguing! We're just talking with our voices raised!"

"Yeah, whatever."

Must be wondering why Taufan acted like this. Although he was part of the troublemaker trio which they are known to be always the source of an argument, he wasn't a fan when the arguments were about hurting people's feelings or anything that could cause a broken bond in a family.

Feeling guilty about what they had done, they went near him and gave him a big hug. "Big Brother Taufan. We know you get so upset when we argue, we're sorry."

"Haih, I'm not that mad you guys. Cheer up."

"Really?" asked them, unconvinced. Their big brother just gave them a warm smile. "Yeah."

With that, a grin was plastered on Blaze's face telling them he was about to do a mischievous thing again. "Well, then. Hey, Thorn! Remember the time-!"

"Oh, no! It's my turn now to talk!" blocked Thorn before Blaze could annoy him even more. Like nothing had happened before, they began to bicker again, causing Taufan to shake his head helplessly.

Meanwhile, Gempa was in the kitchen with Halilintar, who was busy washing dishes. Gempa smiled helplessly too after hearing the trio's antics, amused that they never seem to stop provoking each other. However, his smile disappeared when he saw Taufan's expression change to an almost unnoticeable frown.

"Taufan, why? What is wrong with you? I couldn't bear to look at you like this," devastated Gempa. Halilintar had just finished washing and noticed his brother's despair. "Gempa? Everything okay?"