"God damn it, Jimin. Why are you being so damn difficult!" You practically yelled, your foot instinctively pushing down further on the gas.

You sped down the dark streets of Seoul, keeping your eyes peeled for the sign that would direct you to the parking lot of Yongsan Park.

You bit your lip nervously as you tried to gather your thoughts, although all you kept thinking was how you would comfort him rather than how you would lecture him on running away from his dorm.

By the grace of a higher power, you were able to keep yourself together enough to avoid another outburst in the car, a sigh of relief leaving you as you threw the car into park and jumped out onto the gravel parking lot.

You started in the direction of the main path, pulling your coat around you further to block out the cold night air.

Squinting into the darkness you tried to spot him, eyes flashing back and forth so fast you were almost dizzy.

Ten minutes must have went by before you spotted a male figure in the distance, seemingly sat on a swing in the playground.

You broke into a jog, hoping your instincts were right and you weren't about to get yourself murdered in a park.

Being a woman alone at night was already dangerous enough when you weren't running full speed towards dark figures.

"Jimin!?" You yelled, hoping that you would grab his attention.

The figure turned immediately, standing so that he could turn to face you.

You sighed in relief when his face came into view, the shadows covering his figure dispersing enough that you could actually confirm that it was him.

But as quickly as you were flooded with relief, you were bombarded with guilt.

Jimin's usually bright puppy eyes were puffy and bloodshot, his lips turned down in an expression of pain and sadness.

You stared at each other for what felt like forever, taking in the sight of one another.

It was like you were seeing him for the first time after that fateful night so many years ago, a moment between just the two of you that didn't directly involve Min Jun.

It was you.

And Jimin.

You felt a pang of sadness as the sudden thought that not only did you miss out on Jimin being a father, but potentially missing out on having a partner in him.

Feeling tears well up in your eyes, you walked toward the stone-still man, wrapping your arms around him and letting your head fall to his shoulder.

As if it was the most natural thing in the world Jimin enveloped you in his arms as well, 'I'm sorrys' mumbled into your hair as you held each other for a moment.

When you finally stepped out of his embrace you had a much better hold on your emotions, you motioned for him to sit back down on the swing and you took the one beside him.

Lazily pushing yourself with your feel still on the ground you looked over at Jimin once again.

"Care to tell me why you're all the way out here on your own?" You asked, surprising yourself with how calm your voice was.

Jimin smiled slightly, bringing a sleeved arm up to wipe at his eyes, "Just needed to be alone to think."

You nodded, "Look, Jimin I don-"

"Wait," He interrupted, stopping you before you could speak anymore, "I... I just want to get this off my chest, if that's okay?"

You smiled in encouragement and waited for him to continue.